I

"How strange it is, that after all that we are strangers again."
                             - Lang Leav
Authors POV
Three years ago,

After Natasha had signed her divorce papers and was about to leave, she got a phone call

"Mrs.Shostakov?" the person on the other end asked

"Yes this is she" Natasha replied

"Um, my name is Dr.Banner, I'm sorry to inform you, but Sean belnova was in an accident this afternoon"

"Is he okay" Natasha asked concerned

Dr.Banner paused for a second and let out a sad sigh, he hated telling people this "he passed away"

Natasha didn't hear anything else after that she dropped the phone on the ground and fell to her knees letting tears fall. Natasha was never the type of person to cry in front of people let alone an office full of people. Alexi saw this and quickly ran to her side to comfort her, he might not have known what was going on and they are divorced now but that doesn't mean he doesn't care about her, he knew that it had to be something bad for her to cry in front of so many people.

"What's wrong" he asked her softly

"H- He - he's gone" Natasha stuttered as the tears continued to pour out of her eyes and run down her cheeks

"Who is" he asked confused

"S-e-an" she stuttered

Alexi took a deep breath before warping her in his embrace. He knew how much Sean meant to her, not only was Sean her dance partner but he was also her friend, his friend, the person there son called uncle, well would if he could talk.

Later that day Natasha decided to go to the dance studio and have Alexi watch there son (Evan), once there she turned on the music and danced to the memories of Sean and her.

"I got your back, in not gonna drop you" he said

She gave him her iconic smirk "if I was scared of you dropping me I would have ditched you months ago"

They both chuckled

He kept his promise he never dropped her, not even once.

She remembered the first competition they won

"And the winner is....Natasha Romanoff and Sean Belnova" the judge stated as he read the paper that was in the envelope

Natasha and Sean were shocked they hugged each other before going to get the trophy.

Then another memory played, probably one of her favorites

Sean and Natasha were sitting on the floor of the dance studio, waiting for their choreographer, when Natasha pulled out a small box.

"Open it" she said handing the box over to Sean

"What is it" he asked curiously as he took the box from the red heads hands

Natasha shrugged "open it and find out" she replied with a smirk

Sean looked at her with suspension on his face "nothing's gonna pop out...right" he asked

Natasha rolled her eyes playfully "nothing's gonna pop out, now open it"

Natasha told the truth nothing popped out but Sean didn't expect to cry when he found out what was inside. Inside was a baby onesie that said "my uncle's the best dancer" and inside was also a adult tee that said "I'm the uncle who can dance", he chuckled a little before looking up at Natasha, tears of joy in his eyes but also the look of disbelief on his face.