Prologue

"Savannah, the alpha would like to see you."

  "Oh great," I mumbled to myself sarcastically.

Almost instantly, in the distance, I could hear the beta growling from my remark.

  "Alright, I'm coming!" I shout as I shoot right out of my bed, quickly into the shower and then into some warm comfortable clothes.

I shouted once more to mention that I was on my way and fall into deep thought on my way to the alpha's office.

Today was my seventeenth birthday, and still I haven't shifted yet, because of that I've been treated as either the runt or the omega of the pack. Although, for today I'm slightly afraid that something is bound to happen. Hopefully, it'll be the time I finally shift.

I made it into the alphas' office wheezing and out of breath. "I'm here sir, was there something you needed?"

"Hmm?" he looked me up and down as if coming to terms on what to say. "Right, I just thought how sad and pathetic it is that your what eighteen and still haven't shifted."

  "Seventeen."

"I'm sorry what?" He questioned as he glared at me.

  "I'm seventeen," I sighed and mentally slapped myself for cutting off the alpha. "sir."

"That's even worse, this just proves how much more of a weakling you are, you're still a pup nothing but a mere pup."

He kept going on and on towards my poor ability and worthless power that goes into helping to build the pack.

Annoyed as I was, I tried to keep my cool however, the words he chose to let out of his mouth were not helping me in this case.

I was about to say something as he started to cool down, but I got blindsided by how he ended this discussion.

"I don't ever want to see you again."

  "What?"

"Get out," he growled. "worthless mutt."

Turning around in a silent fit I slam his door shut and storm out of the house ignoring the eyes and voices calling out to me.

Worthless mutt my ass, there's more to me than he ever knew.

Because now, dear alpha, I can be your worst fear. Nonetheless, I can be everyone's worst nightmare.

All it takes is to unleash the potential that I've been working on and to use it on you all, for fun and games.

While watching and waiting for a few days, hiding in the trees just to the side and above of the alpha's room, I've been planning, well more or less plotting, on how to deal some sweet revenge.

One by one the lights in the house dimmed down as everyone was getting ready to close their eyes.

I was well hidden in the trees, as he came over and opened his window for some light windy ambience to help him fall asleep, still on his phone as he was setting up to sleep, I crawl into the 53-year-olds space awaiting him in the darkness.

As he put his phone down on his night table and stuffed himself underneath his covers, grabbing a hold of his neck with my left hand, I choke him as his eyes kept widening and use my right hand to stab him with the knife already in hand.

In the beginning, it was painful to do so, yet now he looked all peaceful and ready to go. Scoffing, I let go of his neck and plunge the knife into his heart.

He only lasted a short few minutes, as I noted: his breathing faded, heart silent and eyes stretched wide, staring at the ceiling unblinking.

Before I leave, I thought best to leave a thoughtful message on how I'll miss the pack. Thinking fast I move around and use some of his blood to write on the wall, finishing up with a smiley face surrounded by a heart.

SATAN

Also, within the pack link is a strong connection, I know that once a member passes, everyone senses the loss and can pinpoint where it happened, so as quick as I came, I rushed out the room and into the woods.

SATAN.

Yup, that's me.

Savannah Annabella Tara-Anne Nicolah

Watch out for satan, my dear wolves.