Chapter Fifteen

"Good night," I said to Xander, who I guess was maybe still fazed.

"You are going to move your stuff into my room."

"Nope "

"Fine you have until the 24th"

I rolled my eyes and fell asleep.

Savannah we're coming for you, we know what you did. We know what you did to our pack. Savannah Annabella Tara Anne Nicolah, we know you killed the late Alpha Drew, we will get our revenge, we will find you Savannah. The Kai wolves, along with the Cordelia wolves will hunt you down and kill you, we will find you and kill you and your precious mate Xander Griffin, we will get to all of your precious ones, first Xander, then his dad and mom, his sweet sister Nicole, and your rogue friend, Dustin and all your old friends from the Assassin headquarter.

"No! I won't let you!" I shouted. You and what army?  "My pack will help me." They don't trust you. You only have few who trust  you. Daren your brother who is hiding in your shadow, your mate, and Nicolah. No one else trusts you.

"I can make them trust me, I can make them join my side,"  I yelled at the voice. Oh well I think you're wrong, You won't be able to make them trust you in time before we kill you and your loved ones. "How much time do I have?"

Oh I can't decide right now... Actually maybe the 25th No the 24th nah how about the 26th. Yes that's it you have until the 26th the day of your birthday and when you get your were side back and when you get Daren back. We're watching you SATAN. We have our eye on you.

I screamed. "No!" I shouted tears streaming down my face.  "I won't let you kill any of them! They are mine!" I screamed. "Savannah are you okay?" I heard a voice, I opened my eyes.

"Xander... You're alive."

"It's okay you just had a nightmare."

"No it wasn't a nightmare, it was real. They are going to kill me, and you, and Nicolah, your family. All my assassin friends and Dustin."

His eyes widened. "Who is Dustin?"

"He is a rogue, and he is out to kill you for our pack."

"Savannah it's okay no one is going to kill anyone"

"I have until the 26th to gain everyone's trust to fight against them."

"Who is them?"

"My old packs" He raised an eyebrow.

"And they are who?"

"Kai Wolves and the Cordelia Wolves."