Chapter Eight

"Flight 26A will be departing soon," hearing that my flight is about to depart, I head up with my carry on in hand and give my ticket to the uniformed man. Once checked I make my way through the hall, finding my seat and place my bag in the cover above my seat. 

I looked behind me and spotted mom, aka Nicolah sitting a few rows back. It wasn't before when I turned to my spot and relaxed in my seat until I could distinguish the smell of rogues hiding within the rest of the humans in the plane. Hmm, that's odd I thought that they weren't too fond of humans.

Puzzled with what was happening around me, I fell deeper into my seat and clouded my mind with other thoughts to pass the time. It wasn't until when I came about that a somewhat handsome fella had sat down next to me. As I was checking him out a silent chuckle emerged from his throat, embarrassed I tried to hide my face and he gave me a warm smile introducing himself as Dustin. Is he? He must be.

  "I'm Savannah,"

"Savannah," hearing my name roll off his tongue caught me off guard and I was instantly swooning on cloud nine. "Wanna play twenty questions?" he asked, nodding with approval he starts us off. "First I'll pick a basic one, what's your favorite color?"

  "Red."

"Cool mine's green"

(then the author joins, Green )

"I've got a weird question, have you ever been caught by a cop?" Jesus, I gotta get my mind out of this random gutter. Dustin gave me a weird stare that was soon engulfed into a laugh.

"Actually yes," he said which made a hideous laugh escape my mouth.

  "Really?!"

"Yes really, when I was younger I always wanted to be a race car driver, so me being me I got into my sisters' car and sped off into the streets," interested in his story I followed along and found myself laughing next to him. "I was caught driving underage, and the officer drove me back to my house, and dang was I in for it." He gave me a look as if wondering if I had.

  "Never been caught by a cop," 

"Let me guess, you're the good girl." 

  "You caught me." mentioning and putting my hands up as a joke. 

( Neither have I )

"What is your favorite kind of pizza?"

I thought for a second. "I like normal cheese pizza, with hot sauce its the best," it's no lie, I love cheese pizza.

"I'm more of a pepperoni person"

  "Ew," he gives me an interesting look as I try to explain, "I hate pepperoni."

( Vegetarian and Cheese, I don't like meat on pizza. And no I'm not vegetarian )

"Anyway fourth question, if you were to have someone locked in a room with you who would it be and what would you do to them?"

  "You and I would make you watch Frozen, Tangled, Rise of the Guardians, Brave, How to train a dragon..." he cut me off.

"So basically all of those kiddie Disney movies?" he said with hurt in his eyes.

  "Those are not kiddie movies, " I may be satan but I'm also a kid in heart. "They are called classics," I added.

"Meanie," he groaned out.

( Dave Franco, Eddie Redmayne, Emma Watson and Michael Clifford, BINGE WATCHING <note from the author in future> Tom Holland, Zendaya, Kevin Hart, Dwayne Johnson, Rebel Wilson, and the Sprouse twins)

This is going to be a long flight.

"Now, If you could be any age for a whole week, what would you pick?" he asks.

"Six or Seven," I said, he looked at me with shock for knowing my answer right away.

( Seven )

"What? I would want to go watch those kids Disney shows at the cinema without embarrassing myself." I spoke honestly.

  "My turn, what's your favorite singer/rapper, song, or band?"

"Singer/rapper would be Eminem, the song would be crank that (Soulja Boy), and the band would be 5 Seconds of Summer," he said with a smile.

( Singer - Nicky Jam, Rapper - Nicki Minaj, Song - guns and ships from Hamilton or sincerely me from Dear Evan Hanson, Band- Little Mix )

  "Adding question six to question five, Who do you prefer in 5 Seconds of Summer?"

He's really cute and nice, I don't want to kill him anymore.

"Ashton Irwin, what about you?" he asked.

  "Ashton Irwin, Luke Hemmings, Calum Hood, Michael Clifford, them all?" I ask shrugging.

( Michael )

"You can only have one."

I gasped. "This is my question. Now it's your turn." I said defeating myself.

"What is the longest time you can go without sleep?" he said with a grin.
(48 hours, 2 days)

I bit my bottom lip. "96 hours" he looks at me wide-eyed.

"Four days?" he asks mouth agape and wide eyes.

I bite into my lip a little bit harder. "Yep."

The whole flight, all we did was ask questions.

Eight, favorite word, and least favorite word?
(Favorite = Buoy, least = Believe)

Nine, if you got to choose your own name what would you choose and why?
(Karter, it's a name I'm most comfortable with and feel that it suits me more)

Ten, who is your hero?
(Jensen Ackles)

Eleven, favorite show? least favorite show?
(I don't have a fave nor least favorite show but here's my top five, 1- Supernatural  2- Kakegurui 3- Voltron 4- Friends  5- Gotham )

Twelve, what are you afraid of?
(ladybugs, pinecones, birds, clowns, dolls, my brother, heaven, losing someone)

Thirteen, favorite subject?
(English)

Fourteen, if you could spend a week with someone famous who would it be?
(Misha Collins or Michael Clifford)

Fifteen, favorite food?
(burgers/sushi)

Sixteen, favorite candy?
(only gummies)

Seventeen, if you had powers what would it be?
( Teleportation)

Eighteen, family members?
(three siblings and my parents)

Nineteen, favorite season?
(Summer)

"Twenty, where did you grow up?" we both said at the same time. We laughed.
(Canada, a small town called Vernon, cute place. I can't wait to leave it.)

"I grew up near Waterton lakes park, Alberta," he mentions, liar you lived in there. "you?" 

  "Around Moraine Lake, also around Alberta" I hated that place, it was beautiful. But Alpha Drew he was in for it. I quickly calm myself so that my eyes wouldn't darken in front of Dustin.

Alpha Drew of the Kai wolves, gee I wonder who the new alpha is. (Kai means The Sea) Wait a minute Waterton Lake, I used to be part of that pack, the Cordelia wolves. (Cordelia means of the sea)

"We will be landing in a few minutes." I felt the plane lift its way from the air to the pavement.

"I guess I'll see you sometime," Dustin spoke. "Yeah, you too" I add.

"Hey I seem to have lost my number can you give me yours?" he said a smile on his face.

  "Really? You're going with that?" I sarcastically ask and look him straight to his face, which looks like he's red from blushing and a grin plastered into his lips. 

He's nice, too bad he has to die.