Chapter Fourteen

After I told Xander about everything he was wide eyed. "Xander are you okay?" I asked. "So your brother Daren is living in your shadow, and the Joslin person is the leader of an assassin headquarter..."

"Yes."

"I Alpha Xander Griffin reject you Savannah..."

"Xander" said walking towards him starting to cry, yasss girl you go, girl, make him change his mind. Fuck off. "I'm sorry, sorry for everything."

"Savannah, why are you sorry?"

"For almost killing myself."

"Okay Savannah, it's okay. I don't care if you are a murderer or if you are my aunt's friend, if you are an assassin and everything else."

He brought his face closer to mine and we shared a kiss. "Let's go introduce you properly to the pack." I was shaking, why am I so nervous. Savannah, you can do it. Savannah, Savannah, Savannah. Go Savannah!

I drew a deep breath and we went onto the pack stage as everyone was filling in the front of the grass, as everyone was present Xander started to speak.

"Hello Meridian Cordelia Wolves," Everyone cheered, Xander laughed.

"I would like to present, Savannah Nicolah, my mate and your Luna." That was my cue. I walked up to Xander and everyone's face was shocked.

"Isn't she your aunt's friend?" Someone shouted. "Yes she is, and although I don't know much about her, I will take this time after this to get to know her better, but anyway I present your Luna Savannah,"

"I'm sorry," is all I said on the stage, quickly I ran off the stage to my room, remembering something. "Savannah!" I heard Xander yelling my name.

I ran to my room as fast as I could when I arrived in my room, I found Xander already there. "What's the date today?"

"What?"

"What's the date?" Xander took out a breath. "Today is the 22nd of April."