Chapter Seventeen

I jumped tree to tree, I enabled my cloak so that I would be invisible with my surroundings.

How long have I been out?

Savannah, you've been out for.. "Daren stop I have a phone I can check." Three hours and a few minutes. "Daren." I groaned.

A brother's gotta help his dear sister. I took out my phone as I stopped in a tree. Okay, so I left at 8:55 since it only took me 15 minutes to do all of that stuff. 11:55 Wow, I have been out for 3 hours.

And there are only 5 minutes until I get my were side back and Daren can stop annoying me in both my mind and shadow. I enjoyed my surroundings. 

For 2 full minutes. I could just wait right here for three whole minutes.

But then I heard a howl. Savannah, go to the howl. "For once Daren I'm with you."

I got up from the tree and rushed over to the howl. I didn't actually know where it came from, But Daren did, so he was telling me where to go.

We found our way there in only 2 minutes flat. As we got there tears were streaming down my face. I started to cry. Figures turned around.

"You're to late SATAN, or should I say Savannah Annabella Tara Anna Nicolah" No! Savannah, don't listen to them!

"Nice of you to join us Dean or maybe you prefer Daren Ethan Adain Nicolah."

You, can hear me?

"Why of course! I can." My whole body glowed. My hearing grew, as so did my strength. Another light gleamed and came out of my body, Out came the body of my brother Daren. "I never want to hear my sister cry." Daren's voice boomed. We both had the same idea, shift.

Daren shifted before me. "Don't kill any more of my family! Or you are Dead!" I shouted.

I shifted and this time I made my fur blend in with the night, I was now a Vantablack night wolf. The first wolves to have ever killed and ruled a pack with over a hell a lot of wolves. And that wolf, my friend was the ruler of wolves, Yes the very first wolf, the ruler of royalty.

I growled a loud and angry bark. Daren and I fought some of them but they just came more and more. I finally unblocked the pack mind link. 

This is your Luna speaking, I need all the young ones to stay safe with the omegas and pup sitters. For the rest of you, I want you to get ready at the front of the pack. My brother and I are going to try and lead these wolves over to there. I want everyone ready.

Yes, Miss! "Get to SATAN and the DEAN! I want them dead!" I think it was the Kai wolves' Alpha who shouted that.

Daren, we need to lead these guys over to the entrance of the pack!

I locked eyes with Daren's. He nodded. I howled to get all of their attention. Soon they all looked over to me and started barking like pathetic wolves. Now!

Daren and I started running the way to the entrance of the pack. I got jumped by one of the wolves. I violently shook the wolf off of me. The wolf flew off of me and slammed into a tree, and blood oozed out his body.  The wolves who were close to the now bloody wolf jolted from the spot and rushed to the other side or right behind me.

I went back to contact my pack through the mind link. Some of these wolves are afraid of death and blood, get prepared. We were so close to the entrance of the pack. So enough we came face to face with my pack members. 

Every single one of them, well except for the young ones and the omegas and pup sitters. Everyone was ready. "ATTACK!" I heard a voice I was all too familiar with, Xander and Jon.