Chapter thirteen

Savannah, wake up they're looking for you.

"Who... Whose there?" I spoke. Savannah it's me. Daren.

"Daren, are you-you a ghost?" I asked. He stood there and laughed.  No I'm not. "But I-I thought you died."

Actually, I was hiding in you, as your shadow. But if you don't wake up, your mate will be in more pain.

"I-I have a mate?" Yes, he's worried about you. If you wake up. In the next 4 days, your were side of you will come back and I will too.

My eyes opened up, What happened? "Hello?!"

I got up from the bed that I was in and found my way to a mirror. I stared at my reflection, my forehead was scared with three hints of my existence, T A N. last three letters of Satan.

I screamed this is not good. Savannah, be cool it will be gone when your were side will come back. "Daren stop it! Go away!" I shouted.

I punched the mirror as hard as I could and it shattered. "Why didn't I die?" I said as tears were streaming down my face. Savannah, its because you were here to serve our side, defeat the other. "But whose side am I on?" I asked Daren.

That's not my decision, it's yours. "I didn't want to choose!" I screamed. What would mom and dad, want to hear from you? I stood still, looking at the broken mirror on the ground.

"Be yourself, show us who you are, our little girl is growing up, be good Savannah," I said quoting my father, laughing as a few tears drip down from my face. Exactly.

I took a deep breath and got out from my room after blocking my scars with my hair. I found Nicolah waiting outside from my door.

"I heard some screaming and shouting, what happened?" she said wiping off my tears. "My were side is gone, and will come back in 4 days. My dead brother is hiding in my shadow and I have three hints of my identity scared on my forehead."

She looked at me wide eyed. "Are you okay?" she asked.

"No, do you have a phone I could use?" She shook her head. "No sorry"  I ran as fast as I could to my new room in the pack house. Since I lost my wolf I was running the same exact speed as a human.

As I ran to my room people were staring at me and pointing and whispering. I looked down and tears were streaming down my face. Show yourself, Savannah 

I kept running and found my room. I opened it and found my phone. I dialed a friends number and waited. "Joslin? Yeah, Savannah here. No, we didn't. Yes. No. I'm finished with these missions. Yes, I'm an outcast assassin, No. Yes, we disbanded. Yes, I know. No, she doesn't know."

I ended and changed his contact to Ignore.

"Who is Joslin?" I heard a voice. "Xander! What are you doing here?" I said shocked. "Savannah who is Joslin?"

"Nobody. No one important."

"Okay? Is there something you need to tell me?" He said looking at me.

"Is there something you need to tell me?"  Savannah, he's your mate. Show him your true self.

"What?" 

"Savannah are you okay?" Savannah trust me.

"Daren just shut up!" I shouted. Jeez fine, 

"Okay, what just happened?" Xander asked, I laughed. 

"You won't believe this."