Chapter Sixteen

That was only three days ago when we found out and when I had that vision. I already moved all my stuff into Xander's room and so far we gained about only 1726 trusts from most of the pack.

Sure that might be a lot but that's not all of the pack. Out of everyone apparently, there are only 2050 pack members. I have no idea what to expect. So far we got few attacks from some rogues and from some members from the Kai Wolves and also from the Cordelia Wolves, so far. And in total from our attacks, there are only 68 attackers in our prison cells.

And right now we are trying to get everyone's attention into trusting us because deep inside they really do want to help us. 

"We have heard from our Luna that the two packs who we were once close too are turning on us, we need your help to stop them from becoming our rivals. And we need your help to turn them back to our side, we need to prevent them from killing me, my family, my mate and everyone else. They want us to turn to there side, but we can change that right?" Xander spoke.

"RIGHT!" Everyone shouted. "Can we change them?"

"YES!" everyone said once more.

"Okay, I want everyone to train for tomorrow's battle... I want the teenagers to train from 2-4 in and I want the adults to train from 4-6 and all the higher ranked wolves I want you guys to train 6-8. I want all the younger ones and the elders to wait and watch over when we are gone. Tomorrow we want to double the watch I want everyone to get enough sleep and rest well after to prepare for tomorrow."

After Xander's speech, I was in a warm bed.

Savannah, we can do this together. "Can't you ever leave me alone?" No, Can do sis I'm watching over you. "Then can you stop talking." Savannah you have to wait for the possibilities. "Shut up!" I shouted. "Is Daren getting to you?" Xander asked me.

I sighed, "Yes big time." Xander laughed.  "What? It's not funny."

"Okay," Xander said trying to muffle his laugh. Xander's eyes darkened. "Savannah you should get some sleep."

"What? But it's only 8:30" I pouted. "Savannah." 

"Can I stay up for a little?" I pleaded. "No." He said. "15 minutes?"

"Oh alright fine."

I gave Xander a hug and sat back down. I wonder what is going on. He's protecting you.

"Daren" I groaned. What? It's true he is trying to protect you but you are the one getting in his way. I heard footsteps coming to the room. Then the door opened.

"Goodnight Savannah," Xander said after kissing my forehead. I showed him my book. "I'll be reading for 15 minutes then I'll go to bed."

"Okay. I'll be back in about half an hour."

"Goodnight Xander." He nodded and left the room. I left the book open and on the bed, I found paper and a pen. I'm really good at masking my writing. So I wrote in big letters.

HELLO ALPHA XANDER,

I'M DEEPLY SORRY TO HEAR HOW YOUR DEAR MATE WAS TAKEN AWAY.

OH WAIT I FORGOT TO TELL YOU, WE HAVE HER HOSTAGE.

I'LL GIVE YOU A HINT, SOMEWHERE IN THE PACK.

YOU'LL FIND A SACK.

AND IN THE SACK, WILL BE WHAT THE PACK, HAS BEEN HIDING FROM YOU.

N.N.

PS. I DID NOT MEAN FOR THAT TO RHYME. JUST KNOW NOW I GOT HER BACK. CRAP

I found my suit and mask.

I put on my suit and my mask.

Savannah! What are you doing? "Sorry Xander, Sorry Daren" I closed my eyes.

"In the darkness of life, you have no clue, I'll give you a hint. But I'll scare you, to your death." I opened my eyes and found blood on the sheets and on the floor of the room. I silently opened my window and climbed out. "Oh great, I forgot." Savannah, please don't, when I say this I also speak for Xander.

"No Daren, I'm sorry." This was a five story pack house, and I so happen to be on that floor.

I closed the window and jumped,

onto the tree that was just near the window

Satan, The New Girl {Editing}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara