Being a Dad

Another Person's POV

Godt was staring at his phone from more then one hour. Everyone in crew was bit shocked from Godt's desperation. They all assume that there's definitely someone who captures his heart but this soon after his break-up.

"Aye Godt, why are you checking your phone after every five minutes

"Aye Godt, why are you checking your phone after every five minutes." Tae asked him while sitting on the chair beside him.

Godt sighed and put his phone on table. He's not in mood to talk with anyone until, he get that call.

Finally god hear his pray and his phone start ringing. Everyone felt curious to hear what is going with Godt and the person who called him.

"Sawadikhap P'Kim."

"Sawadee Nong.."

"Did something happen Phi that you call me today ?" Godt said excitedly.

"Umm.. I'm really sorry to disturb you while your work Godt but Mark wants you to come with me for his function. He really wants you to see him perform but you don't have to come if you're not free. Mark will understand."

"I'll come Phi, how can I miss Mark's function. He's like my own so-on....."

"Huh"

"I mean when he's my own fan. Of course I'll come." Godt said correcting himself.

"Okay, Thank you so much Godt. Take care and have a good day. Bye."

"Bye phi and you also take care." Godt said and cut the call. There's wide smile on his face.

Tae got really confuse seeing this. He raise his one eyebrow and looked at Godt.

"Care to explain. What you and Mark did now ?" Tae asked him. Godt wink at him and reply.

"Mark is going to perform in his school function and every parents get two tickets to come there. P'Kim always take Bass or Tee with him but this time Mark convince P'Kim to take me with him." Tae nods his head. He feel bad for Kimmon from getting betrayed by his own son.

"But what if people see your identity." Tae asked worriedly. Godt can't forget that he's famous star.

"Don't worry about that because Mark's school is really well respected for their privacy and all. Many celebrities kids also study there, so it's not a big problem." Godt assure Tae.

"Okay, if you say so but please don't create any mess Godt." Tae warn him and went back to check the things for Godt's photoshoot.

Kimmon's POV

"Good morning, how can i help you..."