Fulfilness

Another Person's POV

Mark was sitting on the roof alone. His face was hidden in his knees. His eyes were filled with tears which aren't stopping.

"Mark?"

He snapped his neck at Jimmy panting heavily. He runs through all the stairs to get here.

"Jimmy!!"

Mark rushed to him and hugged him tightly. Jimmy rubbed his back to give comfort to his best friend. He saw Mark running here and got worried.

"Why you come here, Mark?"

Jimmy asked when Mark calm down a bit. Mark looked down and didn't speak.

"Is it about your Daddy?"

Jimmy asked him. Mark nods his head but still didn't dare to look at Jimmy. He sighed and sat down beside Mark. He takes out two chocolates from his pocket.

"I thought of giving you after my class but here it is...."

He handed Mark chocolate. Mark looked at Jimmy before accepting the chocolate. He opened the wrapper and gently started nibbling the sweet treat.

"Now can you share what happened?"

"Why do adults always lie? I don't want to trust them anymore...."

Mark said. His voice was filled with pain. Jimmy heard him then pats Mark's shoulder before replying.

"I think adults hate giving us stress. I don't know why they think that but we can't say that they lie to us for selfish reasons....."

"But then why they didn't tell me about their relation...my relation with P'God-....."

"He's your real dad right?"

Mark nods his head. Jimmy can't understand Mark's turmoil but as a good friend, he could help Mark.

"Then shouldn't you feel happy? I mean your Daddy likes him. You like him. Isn't it good that he's your Dad, not any other stranger?"

Mark never thought like this. He won't gonna lie that he never thought if Godt could be his other father but he never gave much thought to it.

"But still Daddy didn't tell me about him. He lied about not knowing my other dad."

"How are you so sure that he didn't tell you intentionally..."

"Becau- I don't know."

Mark huffed in anger. He thought Jimmy would take his side but his friend is also defending his parents.

"Can you win a taekwondo match without knowing the rules and techniques?"

"No, never...!"

"Then how could you say that your Daddy lied to you without asking him the truth....? Shouldn't you be there with him...?"

Now when he heard from Jimmy he realized how much he made his Daddy hurt.

"You are a genius, Jimmy!!"

Jimmy looked at Mark in puzzlement and wonder what does he action had done..?

"Thanks, I guess..."

Kim's POV

Godt was holding my hand and giving gentle rubs on the back of my palm. I was waiting for Mark in the car with Godt.

"Can't we go there to check up on him?"

I asked him with the hope that he will say yes but Godt shook his head again. I am scared. How will my baby gonna think about me? What if he thought his Daddy lied to him all his life...?