Truth

Another Person's POV

"Thank you for your help, Tae.."

Godt end the call and looked at devastated Kimmon sitting on the couch holding the picture of Mark.

"Mark is fine and enjoying his pizza party with his friend and Tae. Don't worry." Godt said and sit beside Kimmon.

He took a breath of relief hearing about Mark. He wipes his tears and looked at Godt.

"Thanks for your help Godt. If it wasn't for you and Tae, I will be stressed out and could do something irrational."

Godt nodded his head and looked at Kimmon.

"When did Mark born?"

He asked all of sudden. Kimmon felt weird. Why did Godt suddenly ask this question again?

"5th January......9 months after my marriage."

Kimmon replies, Godt looked down in shame and guilt. He can't help but feel asshole. Kimmon has to face all the things because of him but does he regret the birth of Mark. Never...!

Mark's his child and he's happy to have his son but the way Mark was born was the wrong thing.

"Who was Mark's mother?"

Kimmon didn't reply. How should he answer the question? He can't tell Godt that he gave birth to Mark. Does he trust Godt enough to tell him the truth about Mark's birth?

Many questions were roaming in Kim's mind.

"Why do you want to know all this?"

"Because I think I may know the truth behind Mark's birth....."

Kimmon looked at Godt in shock.

How? But where did he find out from...?!

"Mark doesn't have mother right.... because you gave birth to him..!"

Kimmon looks away. He couldn't meet his eyes with Godt.

"Did this disappoint you?"

Kimmon asked. Godt shook his head and gently take Kimmon hand. Kimmon didn't pull them away and just wait for Godt to say his thoughts.

"I love you P'Kim and everything related to you is precious for me. Like you, I love Mark more than anything else. I never doubted Mark's birth but now I want to know your side of the story about Mark's birth and the struggle you face."

Kimmon fell silent. Godt assured Kimmon and wait for him.

"I got drunk at my bachelor party. I was going back to my booked room in that hotel but then I clash with someone. After that what happened I don't remember clearly. The next day when I woke up, no one was there. I felt miserable but I knew I was drunk too. I can't blame all the things on that stranger. Even I don't want to see the person I slept with that time because it would be awkward for both of us. I tried to forget that one-night stand. I told Copter everything and he didn't make a fuss of it. I was glad that my husband accept and forgive me for my mistake but after three months I started showing and my morning sickness start appearing. I went to the hospital to get a check-up and came back with an ultra-sound of three months Mark in my womb and my pregnancy report. Copter didn't take it well. He never bottomed me so we knew that Mark's not a copter child. At first, Copter tried to accept my pregnancy but slowly he started scolding me for everything. I handle it but then I need to leave the job when my second trimester started. Everything was so messed up at that time. My emotions were unstable. I was so tired that I went to live at my mom's house. I can't take risks with my baby at that time. After I gave birth to mark, I started noticing the changes in Copter which I didn't give a thought to while pregnant. Copter was cheating on me behind my back. I confront him but he shut me up with the guilt of having Mark with someone else than my husband. Mark was six months when I was sick. I told Copter to just hold Mark for only ten minutes before I came back. When I came back Mark was alone near the stairs outside of our apartment. If I get a second late he would fall from there. I was devastated and hurt. I told Copter to choose me or his lover and he decided to break off our marriage. I didn't feel anything because I already saw that coming. I was glad because at some point my love for him vanished. In the end, my old friend sells the cafe to me and I decide to choose my passion. Now I feel that person and Mark have a right to know about each other but I don't even remember the face of that person."