chapter 3

After a month

Today is Sunday and rightnow BTS is sitting in their house ,private living room

Taehyung= so how is the preparation going?RM= we have already made a plan that is beneficial for both the companies

RM= we have already made a plan that is beneficial for both the companies.
Jin= also we have send our offer to Mr. Agarwal, but he hasn't replied anything yet, I think he will agree.
Taehyung= hmm.

They were discussing when Jimin phone started ringing. Jimin went to attend the call. He came back and said.

Jimin= it was Mr. Agarwal's assistant, he said that it will be there pleasure to collaborate with us. They agreed to deal.
Taehyung= good. So when do I need to visit them.
Jimin= they said, that you can visit them when you are free, just inform them before hand so they can do preparations.
Taehyung= hmm. Tell them that I'll come day after tomorrow.
Jk(smirking*)= looks like you were desperately waiting for this.
Taehyung= ofcourse.
Jk(laughin*)= that's why you have started to watch Indian movies which you can't even understand.
Taehyung= shutup, do your works. I'm going. I have some work.

Taehyung started to go out, but jk shouted.

Jk(shouting*)= don't watch every scenes on repeat. It will take longer to finish the movie.

Everyone laughing after seeing this scene.

Timeskip

Rightnow Taehyung is in his flight to India. He is really excited to meet his love.

Evening

Taehyung reached India (Mumbai) and then he went to his hotel. He will meet Mr. Agarwal tomorrow as it's late in the evening today. He took a shower and went to have his dinner.
After having his dinner Taehyung went to his room to take rest.

Next day.

Taehyung got ready and went to The Agarwal group of Industries building. He entered into Mr. Agarwal's office.

Mr

Mr. Agarwal while shaking hands.

Mr. Agarwal= welcome, Mr. Kim. Welcome to India and The Agarwal group of Industries.
Taehyung= hmm.
Mr. Agarwal= so, we should go to meeting room and discuss the deal and how, things gonna work.