chapter 16

Today is the wedding of y/n and Ranveer.

Rightnow y/n is getting ready in her room. Makeup artist are doing her makeup.

Taehyung is completely ready. He called someone and said it's time to start there mission.

Ranveer was getting ready, when he got a call.

Ranveer= what happened?
Girl= baby, I want you. Where are you I'm missing you.
Ranveer= I'm also missing you jia, but I have some work to do.
Jia= can't you come to me.
Ranveer= no baby, I'll come tomorrow. Promise.
Jia= ok baby, I also have to go one of my friends cousin's wedding. Ttyl.
Ranveer= bye.

Ranveer ended the call and got back to getting ready. He was wearing his clothes when someone entered his room. He turned to see a sexy waitress. He was staring at her with lust in his eyes.

 He was staring at her with lust in his eyes

She seductively came inside. She was passing him, but accidentally poured the drink in her hand on his clothes. She instantly started apologizing and cleaning it, but Ranveer held her hand and pulled her closer.

Ranveer= what are you doing babygirl?
Waitress= I'm sorry sir. I'm helping you in cleaning.
Ranveer= hmm, you are sorry and you want to help me clean.
Waitress= yes, sir.
Ranveer= then I think you should do things closely and properly. You should take this off and they can clean better.

He threw the waitress on the bed present in his room and hovered above her. He took of his clothes and started kissing the waitress hungrily, satisfying his lust. He was so much lost that he didn't noticed his room door opening and people entering.
Y/n parents and brother along with Kapoor parents and Kim parents entered the room with RM and Jin.
Everyone got shocked after watching the scene infront of them.
Then rest of the BTS and y/n friends and cousins entered along with the Jia.
(Actually Jia is friend of Disha.)

Jia= Ranveer what are you doing? You said you had some important work?

Everyone was looking at Jia with confused look only Taehyung was secretly smirking. Ranveer came back to reality after listening to the voice and looked around to see everyone infront of him. He was terrified. Then Disha asked.

Disha= Jia you know him?
Jia= yeah, he is my boyfriend. More like a ex-boyfriend now. We are dating for 6 months.
Everyone else= WHAT??

Everyone was shocked after hearing that. Vijay came near Ranveer and started beating him.

Y/b= how dare you, you had a girlfriend then also you agreed to marry sister. And on your wedding day you are here doing all these nasty things, how dare you. I'll not leave you.

Everyone pulled him back freeing Ranveer. Mr and Mrs. Kapoor were shocked and embarrassed.

Y/f= what is this Mr. Kapoor? I'm cancelling this marriage. I'll never marry my daughter to an asshole jerk like your son. We are also ending whatever relation we had between us along with the business deals and everything.
Mr. Kapoor= we are sorry for what our son did.