Chapter 33

It has been 2 weeks since y/n is gone, BTS are trying their best to find y/n but they can't. Taehyung has become a mess. He stays in his room all the time either crying or looking at the stuff y/n has left behind when she went away. They can't see him in this condition anymore. Mrs. Kim feel sad for her son, but she can't do anything.

Y/n P. O. V

It's been two weeks since I have came here. Nobody knows about this house, so they can't find me easily and also I have locked myself here and hardly go out, so that they can't find me. I'm hiding here, so that i can hide here with my pain, far away from everyone.
My anger and sadness both have subsided, but hurt and pain in my heart is still there, I don't know what I feel nowadays. It's just all numb.
Sometimes I think about second chances but then again I don't have enough courage and strength in me to go all over again with that messy heart break of mine.
I'll not lie saying I don't miss him. I miss him... A lot, but again when I remember what happened I feel like I shouldn't. I should go away from all of these. People might think I'm acting like a coward running away from the situation, but they don't know that it's not easy to go through a heartbreak and leave behind a person whom you loved and trusted more than anyone.

End of P. O. V

Timeskip

It's been a month since y/n left. Taehyung has became a living corpse. Nobody could find any details about y/n's whereabouts. Mrs. Kim has been silent all this time trying to console her son, but isn't able to watch the condition of her son deteriorating every day, so she finally decided to talk to y/n.

Mrs. Kim called y/n to meet. They met at a private restaurant.

Y/n= hello mom, how are you?
T/m= I'm good, how are you.
Y/n= I'm also fine.

They talked for a while then T/m decided to tell y/n why she called her here today.

T/m= y/n... I wanted to say something to you.
Y/n= sure, mom.
T/m= I wanted you to meet Taehyung once.
Y/n= but mom....
T/m= y/n I know how you are feeling and I didn't wanted to ask you to do this, but as a mother I couldn't see my son going away from us, living like a dead person. Y/n please as a mother I came today here to you, and I beg you please just meet him once and talk to him after that you can decide what you want to do, but please.. Please meet him once.

T/m said joining her hands, infront of y/n. Y/n couldn't see that and said.

Y/n= o.. OK mom I'll meet him once but please don't join your hands infront of me. You are elder than me, you don't have to do this.

Mrs. Kim nodded her head and hugged y/n.

Timeskip

It's been two days since y/n met Mrs. Kim and she asked y/n to meet Taehyung once.
Lately y/n hasn't been feeling good. She feel nauseous and dizzy at times. She has decided to meet Taehyung tomorrow.

After meeting y/n Mrs. Kim went to Taehyung and somehow convenced him to come out of his room. Everyone was shocked, sad and somewhat relieved after seeing Taehyung after a month. Taehyung is still not taking his care and is just lost in the pain of not having his y/n near him. He has became thin, with dark circles under his eyes.

Next day

Taehyung P. O. V

It's been more than a month since she left. Everyone is trying to find her but they couldn't. I know my baby is angry at me and doesn't wanna see my face but I can't live without her. I spend all of my day seeing our pictures together that we took or her pictures that I took secretly before our marriage, after our marriage, during our dates, after we made love. Her things remind me of her presence, her clothes that she left reminds me of her mind blowing essence that had always made me crazy. I don't know how I'm surviving, maybe because I know my baby will come back to me one day, back into my arms, near me. I don't know how long will I be able to live like this. I just know that either she will she come back to me or I will just because of the pain which I'm the cause of.
Mom said y/n will surely give me a chance and hear me out, but as days are passing my hopes are getting low. I'm slowly giving up on her, on me and my life. I don't know for how long I will be able to hold myself like this without her.

I was lost in my thoughts when the door of my room burst open, Jimin came to me running and hugged me. After hugging me for a while he detached himself from me and said something that I couldn't believe. I was rooted at my place because of shock, but after I gain my sense back I immediately ran out. This can't happen.

[Hi guys,
Finally an update. Hope you all like it.]

]