chapter 31

It's been a week since they came back from the beach house. Y/n got an offer for an Bollywood movie. She wanted to discuss about this with Taehyung. So she decided to give a surprise to him by visiting him.

She reached his office, everyone greeted her with respect as they know who she is not just because of Taehyung but also because y/n has became famous model in Korea and whole world

She reached his office, everyone greeted her with respect as they know who she is not just because of Taehyung but also because y/n has became famous model in Korea and whole world. She knocked on his office door but didn't got any reply, so she entered in it.

Then she heard faint voice of two mens talking

Then she heard faint voice of two mens talking. She didn't wanted to eavesdrop but she stopped when she heard her name, and being curious she heard them.

Taehyung p.o.v

After I returned from beach house Jimin came to me and said that we need to talk. He asked me to tell y/n know about everything. He said it would be better if I tell her about everything how I fell in love with her and planned everything just so that I could make her mine. I somehow dismissed the conversation at that time, but today he came to my office.

Jimin= V I know it's not easy but tell her, she will understand. She loves you and she knows you love her too.
Taehyung= but it's not that simple and easy Jimin.
Jimin= I know but I would be worse if she get know from someone or somewhere else. I know you love y/n and can do anything for her, but tell her about everything before it's too late.
Taehyung(angrily*)= JIMIN YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, HOW DO I TELL HER HUH? HEY Y/N YOU KNOW ME OH OFCOURSE YOU DO, IM YOUR HUSBAND. ACTUALLY I WANTED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING. I WANTED TO TELL YOU THAT I REALLY LOVE YOU OR I SHOULD SAY I'M OBSESSED WITH YOU FROM THE FIRST TIME I SAW YOU, AND FROM THAT I REMEMBERED THAT WE DIDN'T MET EACHOTHER FIRST TIME IN MUMBAI, WE MET FIRST TIME IN JAIPUR WHERE I SAW YOU DANCING FOR SOME MOVIE AND I FELL FOR YOU. AND YOU KNOW I KILLED JUST A FEW PEOPLE FOR YOU AND YOU REMEMBER OUR MARRIAGE OH ACTUALLY I WANTED TO MARRY YOU BUT WHEN I GOT TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED TO THAT JERK THEN I PLANNED EVERYTHING. I MADE SURE THAT I BRING THE REAL FACE OF THAT JERK INFRONT OF EVERYONE WHEN THERE WOULD BE HIGH CHANCES OF ME GETTING MARRIED TO YOU. WHY? BECAUSE I JUST TOLD THAT I'M FUCKING OBSESSED AND IN LOVE WITH YOU. DAMN IT.

As I finished I heard a sound of a vase breaking and I looked behind Jimin to find Y/n standing there with tears in her eyes. I was shocked to see her, and my heart clenched as I saw her tears.

Taehyung= y..y/n

I ran behind her but she was already out of office.

Taehyung= shit

End of p.o.v

Y/n p.o.v

I couldn't believe what I just heard, i feel so betrayed. It is suffocating me that the person I loved I trusted the most blindly did this to me. How could he do such thing with me.

I couldn't control myself. He saw me. He was coming towards me, he was calling me but I ran away as fast I could. I immediately took a cab to the Kim mansion, even this place was suffocating me. They all knew about it, they all lied to me. He lied to me. I immediately went to our room or I should say his room and took out my bags.

[Hi guys I know it's a very short chapter after very long time but I was really busy then there was wedding in my house and then I fall sick. I really thank you guys for all the support you guys give me it's so like precious to me I just can't explain it.
Hope you all are safe and sound.]