chapter15

A day before wedding.

Ranveer p.o.v

Tomorrow I'm getting to y/n 'Y/n Agarwal'. Actually I didn't really wanted to get married to her, but when I got to know she is the daughter of Agarwal's I agreed.
I have already planned that after marriage I'll make her transfer her shares to me and then I'll become one of the main shareholder of the Agarwal group of Industries. I'll act like, I like her and not to forget she has such a good body, I'll use her for sometime and when my work will be done, I'll divorce her.
My parents really like her, but I'll manipulate them, and I know they will easily fall in trap. Also maybe I'll use it for my profit.
Rightnow I have to go, one of my girlfriend is calling me.

End of p.o.v

Y/n p.o.v

Tomorrow is my marriage, but I don't feel good at all. I just hope everything will be fine. I just hope that I'll not regret this decision. Although I don't have feeling involved in this marriage and I'm just doing it for my family but I still hope that I don't get into any trouble.
I wish someone could stop this marriage, but I know its not gonna happen.
I just hope everything will be fine.

End of p.o.v

Taehyung p.o.v

Tomorrow is the wedding. Tomorrow she will finally become mine completely mine. It's going to be blast.
After my marriage I'll make sure to give a nice to that Ranveer Kapoor, how dare he think that he will use my love my Y/N for his greed.
After helping me in making my sweethear mine, he will get his lessons.
I can't wait to have my sweethear all mine, in my arms, calling me her husband.
Aish I love her so much and I know she also do, but not more than me. It's going to be amazing.

End of p.o.v

[Hi guys,
So this is a small chapter of before the wedding night and I have skip to the wedding because I didn't really had any idea of what to write for the and I was also thinking that it getting kind of boring so I have decided to make things happen a little faster. In next episode you are going to see what Taehyung is going to do and what is the blast basically.
So let's stay tuned and I hope you guys enjoy. ]