chapter 11

After an hour Taehyung got the details. He was looking through them.

Taehyung p.o.v

I got the details of the bastard that is going to marry my princess. I read his details and my blood boiled in anger. He is a spoiled brat, playboy. He has 3 girlfriend and many side chicks and still he is marrying my princess, just for his greed. From the details that I read it can be clearly, seen that he just want to use my princess for his greed and lust.
This bastard, did very wrong, by thinking of using my princess and he will surely pay for it, but only after making my work easier. I will use him, and marry my princess. After marriage I'll myself torture him to death.
MY PRINCESS IS MINE, JUST MINE. KIM TAEHYUNG'S.

End of p.o.v

After reading all the details Taehyung went to BTS to plan all the things.

Timeskip

BTS is sitting in a room together.

RM= Taehyung will you tell us why you called all of us suddenly?
Taehyung= well, I called you all because we have to plan something.
Suga= plan something?
Taehyung= yes.
Jk= what?

Taehyung told them everything. They all agreed to help taehyung and make a plan.
After all the planning was done they went downstairs.

It was evening and y/n had to go with Ranveer for shopping. Everyone was sitting in living room.

 Everyone was sitting in living room

Suddenly Ranveer entered the room.

Ranveer= namaste uncle, aunty. I came to take y/n with me for the shopping.
Y/m= namaste beta, yeah we know. She is ready.
Y/n= just a minute, I'll take my purse.

Y/n went to take her purse, Taehyung was getting angry by just looking at Ranveer. He didn't wanted y/n to go alone with him, for shopping, so Taehyung thought of something and said.

Taehyung= aunty, what happens in an Indian wedding?

Everyone except y/m and y/d was looking at Taehyung with a shocked and confused expression.