Chapter 2

???'S POV

The first thing I noticed as I came to was that I was no longer in my ship, I had a quick look around and realised that I was not alone.

???: "Hello There"

The boy was a human who had green hair and eyes, he looked to be somewhere between 3-5 years

Izuku: "H-h-hi"

???: "What's your name?"

Izuku: "I-Izuku yagi sir. What's your name?"

Obi-wan: "Nice to meet you Izuku, I'm Obi-wan Kenobi. May I ask where I am?"

Izuku: "y-your in the forests of M-Musutafu"

'That's odd, I've never heard of this planet in the Jedi library, perhaps the archives are incomplete.'

Obi-wan: "what system are we in"

The boy just stared at me like I was a mad man, but then his eyes lit up with realisation.

Izuku: "Are you from another planet?"

His voice was filled with excitement it was as if he had never met someone from another planet

Obi-wan: "yes I am"

The boy seemed to be conflicted between amazement and fear

Izuku: "W-welcome to Earth?"

Obi-wan: "Earth? I thought you said this planets name was Musutafu"

Izuku: "N-no Musutafu is the city we are in"

Obi-wan: "anyway if you could poi-"

Izuku: "what's that on your hip?"

Izuku reminded me of a younger Anakin, his eyes were fixated on my lightsaber as if he was trying to take it apart in his mind to figure out what it does and how it works.

Obi-wan: "it's called a lightsaber an elegant weapon for a civilised age"

I ignite my blue lightsaber and Izuku is mesmerised by it's calming aura, after letting him look at it for about a minute I turn it off.

Izuku: "where did you get that?"

I chuckle at his curiosity thinking back at how I was just like that when I was found by Qui-Gon.

Obi-wan: "I created it like every other Jedi."

Izuku: "What's a Jedi?"

I was shocked, even people on the outer rim planets had at least heard of the Jedi, so to hear that Izuku had never even heard of us surprised me a lot.

Obi-wan: "The Jedi are keepers of the peace, we prevent conflict where we can, solve it peacefully when it happens, and fight if it comes to it. We wield the force, the force is an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us, it binds the galaxy together."

Izuku: "So they're like a pro hero?"

'Pro hero? That's a new term,' Izuku's excitement was evident it seemed like he looked up to these 'pro heroes', when he said 'pro hero' his eyes glistened and he started to mumble I wasn't able to catch all of the words but I got the idea he was talking about how a lightsaber would work in combat.

Obi-wan: "what do you mean pro hero?"

Izuku looked taken aback from what I had asked as if it had offended him on a personal level.