Chapter 4

Izuku's PoV:

???: "my name's Stiles, Stiles Tsukauchi"

Tsukauchi that name felt familiar to me, I wasn't able to put my finger on where I could remember that name but I had a feeling that I could trust him. I looked back at my ship. It was difficult to see since it was night but I was able to see what had happened , the body was destroyed beyond repair, I realised that talking earlier had hurt my throat and now I couldn't speak.

Stiles: "try to not move your arm's much otherwise the bandages might come off. Is it alright if I ask a few questions?"

I could feel my voice coming back to me, but I still couldn't say anything without hurting my voice more so I nodded in response.

Stiles: "Okay, first question, are you an Alien?"

I almost choked on my own spit, my mind flashed back to when I first met Obi-wan and asked the same question.

Obi-wan

'Was he even still alive, did Anakin kill him when he came back to the temple? Did his clones kill him? I remembered when Anakin and Obi-wan used to joke about who would win if they ever fought. What about Ahsoka, did she survive? If so, did she have to kill Rex? Did Rex turn too?' These questions flooded my mind, I held back tears and focused on the question. 'Was I an Alien? I mean I was born here but I've lived most of my life in space', I decided to answer no with a shake of my head. He looked disappointed by my answer.

Stiles: "Okay, have you been to space?"

I quickly nod yes, at this his eyes became wide with awe

Stiles: "how long?"

His voice was filled with excitement, I could feel my voice come back to me so I croaked out

Izuku: "what?"

Stiles rolled his eyes in what I assumed to be annoyance, I noticed that he never stayed still for long, he was throwing his arms around whenever he spoke, and when he was waiting for me to reply he kept tapping his leg rapidly.

Stiles: "how long were you in space dumbass."

Izuku: "oh, 10 years"

This sent Stiles into a large mumble storm most of it I couldn't understand but from the words I could understand I got the jist of what he was saying.

Stiles: "So how did ... then you would ... but the broken ..."

I check the time and realise that it had only been 30 minutes since I entered the earth system, that wouldn't be enough time to see a crash and then find said crash site, that would mean that Stiles would have been out in the middle of the forest, in the middle of the night, before the crash had happened.

Izuku: "what were you doing out here?"

Stiles clearly wasn't expecting this question, he immediately stopped mumbling and started to scratch the back of his neck.

Stiles: "oh um... I was going on a jog?"

His voice went to a high pitch at the end of the statement.

Izuku: raises an eyebrow "At this time of night?"

I could see the sweat coming off him now

Stiles: "Yeah. What haven't you heard of anyone who goes on jogs at night?"

He was clearly lying but I decided to drop it because he obviously didn't want to talk about it.