Chapter 6

IZUKU'S POV:

Stiles: "what does that mean?"

Izuku: "that means I'm not the only Jedi or Sith on this planet."

Silence filled the room, Stiles looked both scared and excited at what that could mean for earth. Floorboards creaked outside the room, footsteps slowly came to the door. Both of our heads snapped to the door, I grabbed the hilt of my lightsaber.

KNOCK

KNOCK

KNOCK

I looked over to Stiles, he was walking over to the side of his bed where a baseball bat layed, we walked up to the door, and on the count of three I opened it and Stiles raised his bat.

Mr Tsukauchi: "what the hell are you two doing?"

Stiles: "Jesus dad, you scared the crap out of us."

Mr Tsukauchi: "Lights out Stiles, and Izuku you can take one of the guest rooms."

I walk over to the guest rooms and flop onto the bed. I looked at the roof thinking about how my life had now flipped on its head. I close my eyes and let the cold embrace of sleep consume me.

*the next day*

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed, confused about why I was there, the memories of what had happened in the last day, I headed downstairs to try to find Stiles. Stiles was waiting for me in the kitchen, he was in the middle of making pancakes and toast.

Stiles: "Oh Izuku you're up, help yourself to some pancakes."

Izuku: "Thanks."

Stiles finished making the pancakes and went over to the table and placed them down.

Stiles: "So if there is another Jedi out there wouldn't that be a good thing, I mean yeah they killed that girl, but that means you're not the only jedi left and that's good right?

Izuku: "Earth was kept secret from the Jedi order only my master and I would have known about it, so either the 'Jedi' went rogue, or the more likely outcome is that this is a sith."

Stiles: "But didn't you say that there are only 2 Sith left in the universe? And that they are both back on that croissant planet?"

Izuku: "It's Coruscant, and yes they should both be back there."

Stiles: "then who killed her?"

Izuku: "I don't know."

Stiles: "Ok maybe we're thinking about this the wrong way instead of trying to figure out who the killer is first, maybe we should figure out why someone would want to kill her."

Izuku: "That would work but we don't even know what her name is."

Stiles: "We don't, but my dad may have ID'd her by now so we could find out that way."

Izuku: "Even if we find out what her name is what could we do after, look I want to find out what happened just as much if not more than you but we need to do this with a plan."

Stiles seemed to be offended by this.

Stiles: "Hey I have a plan."

I stare at him

Izuku: "is it a good plan?"

Stiles: "I said that I had a plan, lets not get too far ahead of ourselves."