Chapter 15

Izuku POV:

I watched as Stiles ran off to find his classroom, the wind started to blow in my face. I let the force flow over me and it guided me to where my classroom was. Before I entered the building I took in my surroundings, the sweet aroma of cherry blossoms and oddly enough medicine filled my nose. I looked around and saw a tall lanky blonde boy who was rummaging through the medic pack on his hip, he found what he was looking for and zipped up his pack and started to walk over to me.

???: "Hello there, could you point me towards class 1-C."

The boy spoke in broken Japanese and with a thick accent.

Izuku: "Oh are you in 1-C too? My name's Izuku Kenobi."

???: "My name's Solace, Will Solace, nice to meet you."

Izuku: "What's with the medic kit?"

He looks down to his hip

Solace: "OH, I'm working as Recovery Girl's assistant while I go to school here."

Slowly but surely his japanese started to become more and more fluent

Izuku: "cool, you must have a rather powerful healing quirk then."

Solace: "nah, my quirk lets me learn languages by hearing other people speak it."

His Japanese had now become perfect but he spoke in a thick accent. We started to talk on our way to class and I found out that he was from america. We arrived at the door which had to be at least 3 meters tall.

Izuku: "woah, is it that tall for ease of use?"

Solace: "I'm just glad that it's that tall."

I sent him a confused look.

Solace: "What? Do you have any Idea how many back injuries are caused by doors being too short each year? Height quirks are quite common."

Izuku: "Huh, fair enough."

I open the door and was greeted by the man who ran our exam,

Coach: "What are you two doing, go to your seats."

Izuku/Solace: "yes sir"

We rushed to the last two seats which were right next to each other. I looked to the person on my right, it was a girl, she had jet black hair, she was tapping her fingers on the desk impatiently I noticed that she had six fingers on each hand.

Coach: "Ok my name is Coach Bobby Finstock but you will call me Coach, now that you're all quiet I can get through the role."

Coach grabbed his sheet and looked at the first name on it. And with a low growl he said the name.

Coach: "Greenburg"

A man I couldn't see called out

Greenburg: "Here Coach"

Coach: "What the hell are you doing here, I left beacon hills because of you."

We never heard his reply because Coach cut him off.

Coach: "Actually don't tell me the less I hear you speak the better."

He started to go through the rest of the role, at 'Hagakure Rosa' the girl to my right responded. Eventually he finished the role.

Coach: "Ok now do whatever you want for the rest of homeroom."

I turn to the girl to my right.