Vernon |Alcohol Intolerance|

"Hansolie, Wanna Go to my Grandma's?", Hoshi asked Vernon.

Vernon looked up from his phone. They got some days off from work. Seungcheol, Seongkwan, Chan went to their respective homes. Jeonghan, Jisoo, Woozi and Mingyu also went to some resort to spend some time together. Whereas Seokmin, Minghao, Wonwoo and Jun went to Seokmin's house for few days to spend this 'holidays'.

It's good to spend days productively than doing nothing. Only Vernon and Hoshi were left at the dorm. Hoshi didn't go because he got some pending works in the studio, which he needs to finish. Vernon didn't go because he didn't feel like it. Both of his parents were staying in America. Though he bought an apartment in Seoul, but its all empty. He did some interior designs of his own taste and moved some furniture in with the thought someday he will move in his apartment. His apartment is very well furnished and it has every modern equipment anyone can think of but what he lacks there is companion. The home cannot be called home when you don't have any companionship.

Vernon did go sometimes there just to check whether everything is in place and the water taps are working fine. He never stayed there. In fact, his dorm is more than enough, it has got every facility but the thing which is holding him back is "togetherness".

In dorm there are other members so it never bothered him but the silence of his own apartment makes feel him uneasy. One time he called his parents to come to Seoul and stay at his apartment but they are busy as always, they had passed this offer every time they listened.

So, he never asked them again and continued to live in dorm with his members, which he also liked inwardly.

"Yes hyung? "

Vernon said while pulling one of his headphones out of his ears. "I said would you like to visit my Grandma's now?", Hoshi said once again.

"Yes Hyung!", Vernon said brightly

"I was thinking of visiting my grandparents lately, although I was planning to go together there, but today we got ourselves a golden opportunity.... wrap all your necessities bro and met me at the parking lot", Hoshi said while changing himself into new pairs of jeans and big oversized hoodie with a Sling bag on him.

At the meantime Vernon rushed towards the washroom and took a quick shower. And came out wearing simple shirt and jeans.

"Let's go", Hoshi said while unlocking the car in the parking lot. Vernon followed him behind. Together they drove off.

*timeskip*

"Hyung stop drinking soo much....", Vernon said while pulling Hoshi's hand away from another short of Drink. Hoshi grumped in response, "Aye, Cheolie One more drink will do no more harm to meE~". "Hyung! You're already drunk just admit it!!", Vernon said forcefully pulling away the drink bottle from him.

"Aigoo, I've never seen him drink this much before", Hoshi's grandmother said placing side dishes on Vernon's plate. Vernon's cheek became red out of embarrassment. "Uh....We're really sorry halmeoni, hyung seems to be really tipsy today...", Vernon said awkwardly.

Vernon always had a bad experience with alcohol. Whenever he was drunk he always ended up falling ill and vomiting. And therefore, his doctor told him to stay away from all kind of alcohols as he's alcohol intolerant.

"Aye, What is Vernonie Shy about??", Grandma said. "Here", grandma passes a small cup of soju to Vernon.
Vernon was surprised, "Uh...Grandma, I'm really sorry....but I need to drive, So can't drink...", He hesitated a bit but eventually said. In back of his mind he swore he didn't want her to tell he has alcohol intolerance.

"Oh..." Grandma backs up the cup with a sad tone which made Vernon pity her. "But this is only 10% alcohol", Grandma said, a one shot won't do any harm, my dear grandson, please Have this!" Grandma said with a bright smile and once again she passed him the glass but this time forcefully put that glass onto his hands.