how they tell you they like you

bakugou: he takes you outside and gives you a note that said, "i love you stupide mutt, will you be my puppy"

kiri: he told you at a school dance when you all were dancing in the middle, "i love you y/n. i hope i can be you manly man, will you go out with me."

denki: you were at a fair with the bakusquad, sitting with denki when fireworks went off it said, y/n go out me, love denki.

shinsou: you were on your brake and he came up to you and said, " y/n will you be my cat girl lover, I'm sorry that was cheesy." then you said back, "it ok I like cheesy"

aizawa: you were over at his house on his sofa when he turned to you and ask, y/n will you be mine. I've loved you ever sent I saw you e/c eyes.

sero: you were at a dance competition and he ask, "could you let me be your loveboy"

iida: you were in detention when he ask, "will you be my little delinquent

mina: you where patching her up when she looked at you and ask, "can i kiss you"

jirou: you were in the music room when she came in and ask, "will you be my music note

tsu: you both were outside at night in the pond swimming when she ask, "will you let me love you y/n"

dabi: you all were making out and started to take off your shirt when he stop you, "y/n i don't want to sleep with you if its going to just be a one nightstand so will you be mine"