when you get hit by an obsession quirk

( this quirk will cause you to become obsessed with them, kind of yandere like)

bakugou: "oh my explosion boy why do you keep looking at that red head shark," you asked bakugou while holding his arm. "puppy stop that you know I'm yours and your mine," bakugou told you. "but baby," you whined, "NO I know your under a quirk right now, but if you dont stop i will put you in a cage."

Kiri: "baby can you pleas give me attention," you said as you were cling to him. "pebble i have to do this project you can sit next to me if you want," kiri told you as he put you on his lap. "but baby I want you attention now," you wined. "lovebug that quirk is really budging you hun, fine we can cuddle," kiri said.

denki: "baby why haven't you given me any attention in the last 3 minutes," you complain as you sat down on his lap. "lighting bug I'm sorry ill give you the attention you need just head up into the bedroom and ill be up soon."

shinsou: "meow," you were in you cat form rubing up on his leg while he was trying to get some homework done. "kitty you've been doing that for 30 minutes, can you please stop," he said to you. there was a knock on the door he got up and answered it. it was denki, "hey man want to hang out," denki asked as he barged in the dorm. "sure man," shinsou agreed. you were upset how dare he not pay attention to you, you walked up to denki and bit him. "ow she bit me," denki screamed. "kitty get over here no bitting gust ill give attention if you promise to behave.

Aizawa: you were curled up in his lap as a kitten napping, "your so cute kitten," he wisped. "hey shota lets hang out," mike came in yelling this woke you up. "sure mike just quite down," Aizawa told him. you were not having this so you started to cry and wine and make as much noise you could to get his attention. "calm down kitten ill keep petting you, just go back to sleep," he told you.

sero: some girl was flirting with him and it mad you angry you stormed over to her and yelled, "if you touch my king i will rip you apart understand me." "princesa calm down ill love on you if that's what you want." sero told you as he pulled you in for a kiss.

iida: "baby give me attention now, "you yelled at him. "ok ok love i will come over here and lets cuddle." he complied.

mina: "pinkey please I dont feel good I'll die in 3 seconds if I dont get you attention," you exclaimed. "ok marshmallow ill help you come here let me love on you," she said, you too started to make out.

Jirou: "lovey can you sing to me please," you wined. "ok angel i will," she sung.

tsu: "fish queen come skinney dip with me," you asked. "is this just a chance to see me nicked," she asked. "maybe," you answered back.

dabi: "daddy can I have attention now ill be good," you beg dabi, you were on the floor looking up at him. "hmmm I don't know baby doll," he teased. "please ill do anything," you wined back. "anything, babygirl," he asked as he paced you on his lap.

v deku: " deku can you hold me please," you asked him. "ofc doll come to daddy," he moshed to you to come.