when your on your period

bakugou: you are very moody, you end up cling to bakugou and crying every 5 minutes. bakugou as to constantly hold you and even though he complains he loves it. "pup its ok i know it hurts but we still need to get this done.

Kiri: you get very moody you go from happy to angry in two seconds. When your angry you start growing flowers and vines. Kiri has come home to a jungle in the house, but he is always understanding and dose what ever you ask him to do. "Love can you please calm down and tell me what you want me to do."

denki: the same as bakugo you are way to clingy but you are also crying every two minutes. He has to constantly hold you and console you witch he doesn't mind. He has had you sitting on his lap while he was class with you sniffing on his sholder. "Denki why is she on your lap? "Mr. Azaiwa if I put her down she will start crying and I don't think you want to deal with that."

shinsou: you are very independent usually. When your on you period all you want to do is lay down and rest. Shinsou will snuggle you and hold you if you want and will even go out and get pads, tampons, ect if need be. "Kitten what kind of chocolate do you want."

Aizawa: your anxiety is high. You spend most of your time in your cat form  hiding out  in small spaces. Aizawa has to hunt you down to hold and calm you down. Your favorite place is his sleeping bag. "Come out scaredy-cat, I have some food. Please come out kitty we can cuddle."

sero: you are a complete brat, you have and will throw your self onto your bed and cry about any miner inconvenient, and sero has no idea what to do so he just sits next to you trying to calm you down. "Princess please tell me what's wrong so I can help you.

iida: you are crazy you will throw things and scream and cry and all iida can do is hold you when you want him to. "Baby please calm down. And please don't throw that vase it's expensive."

mina: your pretty mellow with it and all you ask for is extra cuddles from her. "Sure marshmallow we can cuddle."

Jirou/Tsu: your the same as with Mina.

Dabi: you are so clingy and Dabi hates it, you will turn into a puppy and wine at him for attention. He will pick you up and put you in his hoodie pocket and tell you to shut it. "Babygirl shut up your in my pocket and that all your getting till I'm done with work."

V-deku: you are super clingy you refuse to get of dekus lap. "Doll I have to get up now," "no" " fine then your coming with me."