Who has a cursh on them

Bakugo: Kiri, he would never get in between you too, but at first he was upset when he found out but once he met you he knew you were right for bakugo.

Kiri: Mina, she had a small crush on him when they were in middle school but once he met you she was crushed, she ended up telling Kiri but she said that she was happy he was with someone like you. No hard feelings, she is your biggest supporter.

Denki: Jirou, she never told Denki or you, but a few months after your guys wedding she released a song(the one underneath this) and that's when you realized and talked to her and she is ok now.

Shinsou: monoma, he was jealous of you to the point where he objected at your wedding. You walked over to him and sat down and asked, " you love him right?" "Yes of corse I do," he said back with tears. "If you really love someone you would want them to be happy even if it's not with you," you told him. He said sorry and was going to leave but you made him stay.

Aizawa: mike, he liked him for a while but never said anything because he wanted shota to be happy.

Sero:Denki, once he saw you he did not like you or your attitude. He told sero that he thought you were all wrong for him. You overheard and started to cry. You asked Denki why you were not enough for sero. It fixed it self but you and Denki have a tense relationship.

Iida, Aoyama,he loved him and didn't think he  was enough for him, he told you the day before your wedding, "love him ok don't ever take him for granted. You are very lucky y/n." Aoyama you are a really grate person you will find someone who will love you for you, please know that your enough," you too are really good friends.

Mina: bakugo, he was crushed but showed it though bullying you, mina confuted him, and he told her.

Jiro: no one like her like that but Denki was a close call, he was very concerned with you.

Tsu:uraraka, she was more like an over protective sister then a river

Dabi: no one

Villain deku: toga, she was obsessed to the point where she almost killed you deku stoped it thought.

Todoroki: momo, she loved him and did not like you at first but then grew to like you.

uraraka: deku, he was sad but wished you all the best in the end.

tokoyami,Tsu, she was sad but was happy he had found someone

Deku: uraraka, she was devastated she even resented you for a while but you too talked it out.