about you

bakugou: you have mood swings very often, you can go from the world is perfect to the word is hell on earth. you have bipolar (and yes I know about it because I have it so back off) the only person who can calm you down is bakugou. you love anything soft, fuzzy, and or cozy. you make bakugou bye you every stuff animal you see. 

  Kiri: you wear your heart on you sleeve, you dont hide your emotion you let it show. you and kiri have been friends for a long time so no wonder you two fell in love. you are very outgoing you have to do your best and if you fail the first time you get up and do it aging. you and kiri love to take brake and watch the stars.

denki:  you were very shy in middle school, but always wanted to be a hero. and with your power you could help so many people.  when you meet dinky your heart sung. you would always hang out with him when you could and the squad. you came out of your shell. your bubbly and happy you are a little ray of sunshine. you and denki go out for walks in the parks when the sun shine. 

shinsou: you came from a poor family but a really close one.  you were always looking for work. from babysitting  to mowing lawns to a job. because of how you grew up you are grateful for everything and you are the kindest and sweets person shinsou knows. you were there to comfort him when he came in sad. you all go to a fair each year with each other. 

aizawa:  you have always like the quiet and reading, so working at the library was the best thing for you. you are shy and get scared easily. when you met aizawa it was love at first sight. you all go to coffee shop when you both need a brake. 

sero: you are very confident and out there, you have been dancing since you were 3. when sero can into your class you fell for him almost at once. his way of moving was intoxicating and he was very flirty. you have never thought about love but that's all you could think of after seeing him. you are confident and pride full but still have  a hart of gold. you both dance in the living room together. 

iida: you have always been a trouble maker, but still wanted to be a costume maker. but that never stopped you from causing problems around school. you are a delinquent. but iida saw thour that, he could see that at heart you just wanted to have "fun" as you would call it. after you all got together your problem causing slowed down but did not stop. your sneeky and love a good prank, but nothing too crazy.  you both go to art museums to calm down. 

 mina: you are very cute and sweat, you take your time when caring for people.  you are the biggest people person anyone will meet.  even when you were young you all would play doctor with your stuff animals and dolls. when kiry and mina told you that recovery girl need help in the office you started the next day. you and mina snuggle on the couch all the time. 

Jirou: you have always kept to your self, you weren't shy but not much of a people person. you and jirou were friends in elmencrey but you moved away. when you saw her aging you fell in love at once. 

tsu: you are a kind person outspoken and all around a good person. you have always loved water and outside. you love sitting by trees and reading, sleeping or just enjoying the time out side. you and tsu got out at night and skinny dip in the pond when every one is asleep.  

dabi: you have always hate rules, your spiteful and rude to most people. when you met dabi you felt very wired.  you have had other one nightstand but dabi surprised you when he stopped you from going any father it made you fell very weird.  you had always dreamed about having a family but not like that. you and dabi sit on top of roofs and watch the city.