Where he takes you on a date at

bakugou: he takes you on a picnic date in the park.  He made all the food and made sure to buy your favorite flowers to put in a small jar in the middle of the picnic blanket to set a mood.

Kiri: he makes you and him a small fort in his dorm and orders your favorite take out. You two snuggle under the fort and eat watch movies together.
Denki: you two go to a park and hang out on the swings and he gets you ice cream later. Then he takes you to a small sunflower field he found for both of you to relax in.

shinsou: he talk you over to his house, he had set up this romantic dinner for you both. But then Aizawa called him asking him to watch eri for a little while. So now you have her too. You 3 have fun hangout playing games and eating. Later
after she leaves you two pass out on the couch. 

Aizawa: he set up dinner at his house(that's why he need shinsou to watch eri ) you two have a very sweet diner and later you two snuggle together on the couch.

Sero: he takes you out to a fancy meal and after you two go home and dance to your wedding song holding each other close.

Iida: he try's to take you to a fancy restaurant but you make him go to an art festival instead. You two have fun there you even painted him a small star with you name carved into it, he keeps it on him all the time. It's his luck charm.

Mina: she take you shopping at the mall then you head over to a roller skating tank and have some fun there two.

Jirou: you both go to karaoke and sing all night together.

Tsu: you two go to a small swamp area and swim then you go back to her house and snuggle under a warm blanket.

Dabi: he takes you out to a hill to watch the stars, he tells you how much he loves you.