⤷𝑐𝑒𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘- 𝑗𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘

ㅇ~————•::: ❝ SMUT ❞:::•————~ㅇ

⤷.❀⁂⍟🍒߷༄

ᴇxᴘʟɪᴄɪᴛ ✵𝑱𝑼𝑵GK𝑶𝑶𝑲✵sᴍᴜᴛ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ

꧁꧂

🍒❕𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬🍒❕
𝑠𝑚𝑢𝑡/ 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘-𝑏𝑢𝑑𝑑𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠/ 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔/
𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒/ 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑠

"where are we going today?" you asked as you spoke to jungkook over the phone. you held your phone tightly in your hand as you took another sip of your juice. "uh and what makes you think that i have plans for us today?" jungkook grinned over the phone. you could just imagine the smirk on his face right now.

"because you always have plans for us... don't tell me that you finally ran out of ideas-" you told him in a dramatic tone. jungkook immediately cut you off. "me- out of ideas. i could never" he defended himself loudly.

"just like i suspected. so where are we going?" you asked again.

"how about i pick you up in 5 and show you?" he suggested. you heard key jingling noises coming from his side of the line. letting you know he was already grabbing his keys. and was not taking no for an answer. "ill be waiting" you said before hanging up. finishing your cup of juice before tossing the cup in the sink. deciding you'd wash it later. you couldn't help but wonder what he had planned. he never runs out of ideas.

'i wonder if we are gonna fuck on the trunk of his car again?' you thought. a smile coming to your face at the memory.

but you knew how much jungkook hated repeating experiences. so you knew where ever you two were going today had to be different than any of the last. 'having a fuck buddy relationship is so hard' you thought as you instantly sighed. you and jungkook were just fuck buddies but slightly friends at the same time. nothing more nothing less. sometimes you really wished he was your  boyfriend because when you have a fuck buddy. nothing is stable, everything is constantly changing. all it'll take for this relationship to end is for him to send a text one day that he got a real girlfriend and doesn't need you anymore.