⤷ 𝑐𝑎𝑟 𝑠𝑒𝑥- 𝑡𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔

ㅇ~————•::: ❝ SMUT ❞:::•————~ㅇ

⤷.❀⁂⍟🍒߷༄

ᴇxᴘʟɪᴄɪᴛ ✵TAEHYUNG✵sᴍᴜᴛ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ

꧁꧂

🍒❕𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬🍒❕
smut/ date night/ late/ stressful/ annoyed

"tae when are you gonna pick me up?" you asked over the phone. holding your phone tightly in your hand. starting to feel pissed off. 'he does this shit all the time' you thought feeling annoyed. you got dressed up and everything. you look cute, you have makeup on, and he's still not here.

"relax baby" taehyung chirped over the phone. being nonchalant as always.

"we have a reservation for 8 pm tae. you haven't even picked me up yet-" you explained anxiously. he always does this. he is never on time. he's never there before time. he's just always late. "y/n come on, cut me some slack baby" taehyung sang over the phone. still not realizing how annoying this is to you. "tae you were even late to our first date. you can't be like this all the time" you explained trying to avoid screaming over the phone.

tae paused for a moment. and you were really hoping he understood what you were trying to say. until he just laughed. "but you're my girlfriend now- you know how i do things" he replied.

you opened your mouth to speak again before taehyung spoke. "babe im outside" he said.

"alright- hang up im coming" you sighed. trying not to get upset. you checked your phone, looking at the time.  the time was 7:48 pm. you have a reservation at the restaurant for 8 pm. and it takes 23 minutes at a minimum to get there. you groaned. you never like to argue with tae because you know he's always been like this. and beside his lateness he is a wonderful partner. but you just can't handle it because he does this all the time. and he has no shame. he just laughs it off.

'at this point he'd probably be late for our wedding if we had one' you thought trying not to get frustrated.