⤷ 𝑓𝑙𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑏𝑜𝑠𝑠 𝑛' 𝑚𝑖𝑟𝑟𝑜𝑟𝑠- 𝑦𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑖

ㅇ~————•::: ❝ SMUT ❞:::•————~ㅇ

⤷.❀⁂⍟🍒߷༄

ᴇxᴘʟɪᴄɪᴛ ✵MIN YOONGI✵sᴍᴜᴛ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ

꧁꧂

🍒❕𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬🍒❕
  sᴍᴜᴛ/ ʙᴏss/ ᴍɪʀʀᴏʀs ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʟʟ/ 'ᴡᴏʀᴋᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ'

"that'll be $734.57 sir". you tapped your nails on the glass desk in front of you patiently as you waited for the customer in front of you to pay. "this place is expensive huh?", the man smiled. reaching in his wallet and pulling out $800 cash. you reached out, taking the cash from his hand and counting it.

"only the best for our customers", you smiled. putting the cash in the register, and giving the customer $65.43 in change.

the man shook his head, laughing loudly. "keep the change, pretty lady". he said before dropping the rest of the money back on the counter. smiling one last time before grabbing his bag with a diamond necklace and leaving the store. "thank you!" you called out with a bright smile. stuffing the change in your pocket happily. 'i love this job' you thought while slowly putting away the rest of the necklaces the customer didn't want.

it was already 8:13 pm. the jeweler closes at 8:30, and you had already gotten another $65 dollar tip. taking this job was the best decision you had ever made. "you made another sale?", you heard a voice speak from behind you.

it was your boss yoongi, and he was the owner of this jewelry shop. he patted you on the shoulder while smiling. you nodded in response to question, while focusing on your task. "i don't know what i love more, this store or you. you bring in a ton of money y/n. i'm proud of you". yoongi stated, his hand leaving your shoulder and instead grabbing your hand. massaging it softly. 'he smells so good' you thought while making eye contact with yoongi.

and before you knew it, he had let go of your hand and walked back to the break room, where he originally was. "you can close up early today", he shouted as he walked away.

you were still caught up on how he held your hand so delicately. that was the only problem with this job, him. you felt like you were getting mixed signals from him, typically he always seemed way nicer to you then the rest of the workers. he really is a great boss. but everytime you think he might ask you out on a date, ask if you're free tonight, or anything. he'd simply walk away. at this point you'd grown used to it. "whatever", you sighed. walking around the cashiers desk and heading towards the two front glass doors.