⤷ 𝑠𝑒𝑥, 𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑦, 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑑𝑖𝑒- 𝑡𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔

ㅇ~————•::: ❝ SMUT ❞:::•————~ㅇ

⤷.❀⁂⍟🍒߷༄

𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐶𝐿𝐴𝐼𝑀𝐸𝑅:𝑎𝑏𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑢𝑖𝑐𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑑. 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡... 𝑠𝑐𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑙 𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑒𝑒 "❀⁂⍟🍒߷༄". 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑡/𝑠𝑚𝑢𝑡 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦.

ᴇxᴘʟɪᴄɪᴛ ✵𝑇𝐴𝐸𝐻𝑌𝑈𝑁𝐺✵sᴍᴜᴛ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ

꧁꧂

🍒❕𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬🍒❕
smut/ 𝑡𝑜𝑥𝑖𝑐/ 𝑠𝑢𝑖𝑐𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑟𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦𝑎𝑏𝑢𝑠𝑒

________________________________
𝑅𝐸𝑄𝑈𝐸𝑆𝑇𝐸𝐷 𝐾𝐼𝑀 𝑇𝐴𝐸𝐻𝑌𝑈𝑁𝐺 𝑇𝑂𝑋𝐼𝐶 𝑆𝑀𝑈𝑇
________________________________

"if you hate me so much then why the fuck do you let me stay here huh?" taehyung shouted. staring at his father who was sitting on the couch. "because you're a damn idiot- you wouldn't be able to survive on your own" his father yelled. rolling his eyes at his son. standing up from the couch.

walking over to taehyung. although tae was older now, his dad still intimidated him. the same way he always has since he was younger.

he was much taller than his father. but his dad was much thicker... on the larger side as he looked up at his son."you'll always be a fucking nobody" his father cursed him. starting to laugh out of nowhere. tae was numb at this point. his fathers words not hurting his feelings anymore.... because his self esteem was already crushed.

"look at you... a damn embarrassment" his father shrugged. looking tae up and down.

his father then punched him in the stomach. making tae bend over. his father rolled his eyes again. grabbing his keys and heading out the house. leaving tae there to suffer.

"pussy" his father laughed as he left.

tae rolled his eyes. standing up feeling fine. pulling the multiple t shirts he had stuffed under his hoodie out.