⤷𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑗𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑠 - 𝑗𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘

ㅇ~————•::: ❝ SMUT ❞:::•————~ㅇ

⤷.❀⁂⍟🍒߷༄

ᴇxᴘʟɪᴄɪᴛ ✵𝐽𝑈𝑁𝐺𝐾𝑂𝑂𝐾✵sᴍᴜᴛ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ

꧁꧂

🍒❕𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬🍒❕
smut/ 𝑑𝑒𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔dominant jungkook/possessive bf

"babe stay home with me" jungkook pleaded, leaning against the bathroom door frame. watching you style your hair with a disappointed expression on his face.

"sorry but i can't, i promised her i would go to the party with her" you replied with a sigh.

already hearing jungkooks pleads multiple times before. but you already told your friend you would show up. "baby come on. forget her she's not as fun as i am.... 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑖 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑏𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑓𝑢𝑛 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡?" jungkook explained. walking closer to you and standing behind you. wrapping his arms around your waist and placing his chin on your shoulder. he looked at your reflection, admiring how pretty you looked.

"you look gorgeous" he whispered in your ear. his warm breath making you feel alittle excited. you loved his compliments. but that still doesn't mean your mind was changed.

"thank you, that's exactly why i'm going out tonight" you replied with a smirk.

reaching for your comb and returning to fixing your hair. jungkook keeping his chin on your shoulder as he watched you work.

"fine then i'm getting dressed too" jungkook shrugged, unwrapping his arms from around you and looking at his reflection. his jet black hair already looking perfect as he licked his lips. not needing to actually change much beside his shirt.

"oh hell no" you said while placing your comb on the counter.

"why not baby? you don't want your man there?" jungkook chuckled. completely ignoring you and walking out of the bathroom.

forcing you to chase after him. following him into the closet. you watched jungkook go through his hangers filled with shirts that were in a color coded order. "because you know how you act when any one comes around me" you explained. jungkook paused his search. picking up a black t shirt and turning to you.

"as in anyone- you mean horny men?" jungkook rolled his eyes. taking off his shirt and pulling it over his head. your thoughts were paused for a moment.