⤷ 𝑡𝑤𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠- ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘

ㅇ~————•::: ❝ SMUT ❞:::•————~ㅇ

⤷.❀⁂⍟🍒߷༄

ᴇxᴘʟɪᴄɪᴛ ✵JHOPE✵sᴍᴜᴛ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ

꧁꧂

🍒❕𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬🍒❕
sᴍᴜᴛ/ᴛᴡɪɴ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀs/ᴛʜʀᴇᴇᴡᴀʏ/ꜰʟɪʀᴛɪɴɢ

"i hate you, you're an idiot" you scoffed as you looked at hobi. he only smirked looking you up and down before sighing.

"why are you so frustrated y/n? you must need some dick to calm you down" hobi grinned, showing his white teeth. you rolled your eyes. "if i wanted some dick i'd never ask you though" you replied with a shrug.

"you probably should because i can help you get rid of all that pent up.... energy" he shrugged.  "dude leave her alone" hoseok sighed, walking into the living room and looking at you and hobi. you both were arguing per usual. you sighed looking over at your best friend hoseok. he was always so sweet and funny, while his twin brother hobi was sarcastic and horny 24/7.

"i'm just giving her advice" hobi grinned, looking at you before putting his hands up. showing his palms in a way to show you that he was innocent. which he wasn't... and never is.

hoseok sighed, grabbing your hand and leading you towards the couch. taking a seat beside you and turning the tv on. "sometimes i hate coming to your house because your brother is always being a perv" you complained. hoseok smiled, placing his hand on your thigh and patting it.

"one of these days you both will get along" he said being positive. "yeah right" you rolled your eyes.

feeling the couch dip beside you. you turned your head, seeing hobi sit right beside you. he ate popcorn out of a bowl. turning his head to look at you and then smirked. "am i that handsome ?" he smirked before turning his head again. looking at the tv show that was playing. you ignored him, feeling hoseok place a blanket over his lap. sharing it with you and covering you with it. you got under the warm blanket. cuddling with hoseok until you felt hobi grab the end of the large blanket.