Good News!

Hey guys! I said I might post twice in a day so, yeah lmao I'm doing it.
Shotout to Spencer3104 for liking my story lmao

Hey guys, you know how my story is #1 in moreid, even though there's no moreid? I just wanna give ya'll a little hint hint, there will be moreid. I promise, even though this chapter isn't going to make that statement look convincing, trust me.

This one is going to be....interesting
CW: Implied smut

Also this is gonna have more of the fanfiction style writing as well as the texting.
~~~~~~~

Finally, after a long day of moving, Emily and Jennifer lay in the bed they now shared. Both looking up at the ceiling, in a comfortably long silence.

"So," Emily spoke up, looking over at the gorgeous blonde with a smile.

"Today's been eventful."

"Yeah, it was. I'm glad it was. Because if I wasn't, I wouldn't be laying here in this bed with you." JJ smiled as well, turning over on her side to look at Emily.

Emily had moved in with JJ that day. Truth is, JJ had known for months that Will had been with Henry's daycare teacher. So what did JJ do? Nothing. Nothing, except for sleep with Emily.

'Two can play at that game." She would say to herself, exhausted and sweaty while laying under the sheets with  Emily after she'd told Will they were going to have a "movie night".

Truth is, she never felt bad about that stuff either. If Will had given up on their marriage, so would she. The betrayal from Will hurt for a while at first, but that's why Emily was there, to comfort her and take care of her when she was upset. That among other things.

"You.." The obsidian haired agent smiled, turning to her side to give JJ a chaste kiss on the lips. Soon however, they were doing more than that. And yeah, Emily was on top.

Meanwhile
   ♡~~~♡
Meanwhile

"Get- No, Ethan, no! Get off- Ethan! Get off the ground! Its a restaurant floor, for heaven's sake, do you know how many germs- and there are so many people here- don't you dare! Don't you dare- Ethan get off the floor!"

Reid whisper-yelled at Ethan as he kneeled on the floor at a nice, romantic steak restaurant. Reid however stayed in his seat and reluctantly allowed what he thought was happening to happen.

Ethan pulled out a small box from his back pocket.

'Oh God' Reid thought.

Ethan smiled and opened it, presenting it to an embarrassed, slightly annoyed Spencer Reid.

The box had a beautiful diamond ring in it. It wasn't the biggest or the most expensive looking, though it was one of the most lovely pieces of jewelry Reid had ever seen.

"Spencer Reid, will you m-"

"Yes, yes I completely will, I'd absolutely love to, but only if you'll get off the disgusting floor." Reid cut him off, avoiding eye contact with him as everyone around them in the restaurant stared.

Ethan was happy with that answer though. He smiled and got off the ground, pulling Reid out of his chair and kissing him dearly. Reid kissed back, but he'd definitely play-yell at Ethan for this later...because yes, they kissed in front of everyone in the restaurant.

Later
♡~♡
Later

Hotch, Rossi, Cat Mom, Twinkie, BabyGirl and others are online.

Twinkie: Guys! Guess what, I have some great news!

Cat Mom: I have some good news!

Cat Mom: Well, those messages sent at the same time

Twinkie: You go first :)

Babygirl: Everyone seems to be having a good day! What's the good news?

Cat Mom: My good news is that I moved in with JJ!!

Rossi: Hmm, I didn't know you guys swung that way together. Congrats!

Mom: Uh, we're not-

Cat Mom: Yeah we're not, her house is just really empty now and we're besties so yeah we're not gay we promise-

Chocolate Thunder: Olay, We'll go with that.

Chocolate Thunder: So pretty boy, what's your good news?

Cat Mom: You guys are talking again?

Twinkie: Yes, he apologized profusely and I told him I'd forgive him if he quit apologizing.

Cat Mom: But isn't that kind of the point of accepting an apology?

Twinkie: So anyways, my good news is-

Cat Mom: Wh-

Twinkie: -Ethan proposed to me, and we're engaged now!

Chocolate Thunder: That's awesome pretty boy! I guess I need to stop calling you pretty boy now, though. That's Ethan's job :)

Twinkie: Yeah, he's not exactly very fond of you using those words, especially after you made those jokes about him being a call girl and all.

Chocolate Thunder: Reid we've been over this, I'm sorry for calling him a hooker!

Twinkie: Hey don't apologize to me, apologize to him, he's the one who's  mad now

Chocolate Thunder: Fine! Give me his number!

Twinkie: Fine! I will!

BabyGirl *Grabs popcorn* this is gonna be good

~~~~~~~~~
Rare sighting of me updating twice in one day ? Wow!

Tell me what you're gonna be for Halloween this year :33