Chapter 19

Bonnie's POV:

It doesn't take long for us to arrive at Port Angeles, mom parks the car and we all hop out. We walk around for a couple minutes until we arrive at a big dress shop, everything was fancy or frilly or just kinda intimidating to look at. I tug mom's arm sleeve and shake my head, she seems to understand and we go find another less intimidating shop.  As soon as we enter a flowing strapless ruby dress catches my eye, but I don't say anything and watch as the girls run around looking at all the different dresses. I think they tried on at least 10 dresses before they landed on one they really liked but at the same time I knew I would be too scared to try it, the dress wouldn't cover my back or arms. Mom talking snaps me out of my daze, "You alright sweetie?" I nod and face the two Cullen girls who are twirling around in their new dresses. "Do you like any dresses?" I shrug, "Maybe, a dress shirt and corset will be good enough?" Mom sighs and looks at me fondly. "Are you sure?" I nod and continue to stare into space. Alice must have seen me looking at the dress because she whispered something to mom and I was quickly ushered into a changing room.

Alice came in after a minute with the dress in hand, "No nope! It won't suit me!" I whisper yell, not wanting to make a scene. She rolls her eyes playfully and hands me the dress. "Don't be ridiculous. Now try on the dress. We'll be just outside." With that she leaves the changing room with a dress in my arms. After convincing myself for a couple minutes I finally decide to change into the beautiful dress. It was a bit big but that can be changed. Taking a deep breathe, I open the curtains and the girls squeal in what I think is delight? It was one of those high pitched deafening squeals. "It's a little bit big but otherwise I think it looks lovely." Mom says whilst gently stroking my hair, I shyly nod and go back into the changing room to return to my old clothes.

We return home a couple hours later with our dresses, we only stayed for those extra hours because my dress needed to be fitted. As soon as the car pulls into the drive way Jazzy, Emmy and Marcus practically come running over to us. Rose takes my dress box from me and keeps both mine and hers away from our mates. "You will all have to wait till tomorrow to see them!" Rose commands, the boys all walk off slightly upset about this but they seem to accept it.  The rest of the day is spent relaxing, in my case, trying to relax. That ended up being us watching some Disney movies, me having some snacks and drinking some hot chocolate. All in all I had fun today, considering I was so nervous this morning. I went to sleep that night in Marcus' arms and I felt pretty relaxed, that dread from last night is still there but at this point I was too tired to care.

I woke up feeling pretty refreshed, cold, but refreshed. Cuddling into the first thing was instinct, not because Marcus smelt heavenly or anything like that! I was just cold! We lay there for awhile, he played with little bits of my hair that were sticking up in all sorts of directions. We laid there for a couple hours, just doing whatever we feel like. It was mainly talking with a bit of cuddling and some head kisses. I'm all honesty I had completely forgotten about prom and was ready to spend the rest of my day in bed just talking and cuddling. That was until Rose and Alice burst into a room with evil smiles on their faces.

Without uttering a single word Rose picks me up and carries me away from my mate, next thing I know I'm in Alice's room and they're putting make up on me. "I feel like the dress is meant to go on first! Also I haven't bathed!" The girls stop, Alice snaps her fingers and I am now being transported to the bathroom.

Please send help...

(Sorry for the short chapter. I kinda went little and forgot how to adult. Also! I felt especially evil whilst writing this so you don't get to see the dress till next chapter! Muhahaha. Night!🖤)

Word count: 764