Chapter 41

(little bit more backstory on Alice and Jasper's break up)

——PRESENTING SCENE 1——

"This wedding has to be perfect!" Alice squeals as she rushes around the room with a vase filled with water. She then freezes up and drops it, letting the white ceramic fall the wooden floor with a crash. Like the good husbando he is, Jasper was by her side within an instant and helping his wife up.

"Gosh the visions with Bonnie in them are always so weird recently."

"Don't talk about that wench!" Bella yells.

"I won't mention her, don't want to upset the bride" Alice says in a sing song voice and walks over to Bella without caring for the name calling or that her husband is seething with anger.

-scene 2-

"Edward is going to kill himself!"

Jasper subtly rolls his eyes and goes back to watching Emmett play on his phone, "Let him- he's been so rude to Bonnie, all of us and then has the nerve to date that thing and claim Bonnie's at fault."

Alice sighs and cleans up the vase pieces, "well maybe she is....We weren't there every second and we don't know much of how her past was with Bella so maybe she could just be playing victim."

"Are you serious right now?" Jasper growls. Alice freezes up but doesn't say anything until Jasper turns away in anger, unwilling to look at her. "I'm going to go get Bella and save Edward, because he is my brother."

-Scene 3-

"Stop acting like you care for her because you have made it very clear who you want in your life and who you don't!" Jasper yelled at his wife who was currently sat on the couch unwilling to look at him.

"Don't yell at me. I'm not on anyones side."

"Really then explain to me why you keep shit talkin' Bonnie behind her back when you think we can't hear. Hmm?" Alice didn't say anything, she simply looked down at her hands. "I'm staying in the attic until you get your head on straight. Think seriously on who's side you wish to take. I do not wish to lose you, but I will not lose my family for this."

-------SHORT HALF CHAPTER BEGINS---------

(Outfit cause it's been 4 chapters since I've done one of these)

The plane ride back was full and quite hectic, Emmett wouldn't leave Marcus alone, Rose, Carlisle and Esme joked with Bonnie. Overall it was a fun trip back to Italy. Somehow it completely slipped their minds- you know the fact that there's 3 half vampires in the volturi and no one knows they exist and all that. So you can imagine the shock on all of their faces when a boy who looks around 10 charges at Bonnie and tackles her into a big hug, then for Charlotte to hand her a little girl who looks around 2, let's just say Carlisle looked like he wanted to faint.

"Say hello kris, these are your grandparents and aunt and uncles." The little boy cautiously walks over after letting go of Bonnie's hand. "Hi..." Esme kneels down and gives one of her award wining warm smiles. "Hello Kris, I'm Esme- well I suppose I'm your nana. The man who looks like he's on the verge of fainting is Carlisle, he's your grandpa."

Kris looked up at them but didn't move until Bonnie squatted down and held his hands, "I know you're scared but can you give them a chance? Just this once and I'll even throw in an extra cookie in there?" He nods slowly and quietly says, "Just this once.....Promise they're nice?" Bonnie nods and holds out her pinky, "Pinky promise." They lock fingers then Kris walks slowly over to Carlilse and Esme. "Jane could you guide Jasper, Rosalie and Emmett to their rooms. I think these two will need some time." Marcus chuckles. Jane nods then the four of them speed off.

Bonnie gasped when she saw little Anne, She looked around two years old and was speaking gibberish. "MM ah! Hahehe mm. Ma!" She gurgles from Marcus' arms whilst reaching out for Bonnie, "D-did she just?" "She just called you 'ma'."

The next few days the Cullens settled into the castle, Jasper and Emmett found themselves at home within the guard, especially the muscle brained idiots whilst Rosalie found herself more at home with Jane and Charolette. Esme spoke with the queens or spent time with the kids and Carlisle found himself within the court room more than he expected. Turns out Caius' court room rage hasn't died out over the millennia. Bonnie simply found herself enjoying being with her whole vampire family and her kids.

Unfortunately for them nothing nice ever lasts for long, does it?

A/n: I'm alive and SHIT HAS GONE DOWN SINCE IVE LAST UPDATED. My family got covid, I sprained my arm then got sick, and today to top it off we got a bomb warning. Turns out someone found a world war 2 bomb in their back garden so we were under lockdown during school and we were prohibited from going outside. Their either moving it or blowing it up but yeah. Been an exciting....16 days.... Why are WATTPAD writer's lives always so chaotic? Like bruh. One random update 'my whole family died and I'm in hospital' kinda crap. Welp HOPE YOU ENJOYED

Word count: 903