JEON JUNGKOOK

Jimin was puzzled as the man hugged him. Eventhough, the embrace was warm amd comfortable but it was from someone he didn't know.  Jimin trashed in his(Jk) hold. Furthermore, this man nearly killed his friend.

'Let me go'
'Shushh....darling. There...there....I am sorry baby. I will never hurt your friend again'

'Who is this psycopath' Jimin asked in his inner thought.

'Let me go mister. I don't even know you. Jin hyung.....Jhope hyung....help me.''Jimin whimpered while trying to get help from his hyung. But Jhope and Jin were terrified of Jungkook.

At last, Jungkook let Jimin go since Jimin cried. Junkook gave a signal to Jin and Jhope to comfort their friend(Jimin). 

'Hey Jimin. It's okay. We here' Jin was trying to comfort Jimin meanwhile Jhope took care of Jimin's tears.

'Hu...hu....he is so scary(JK). He tried to kill you hyung(Jin)' Jimin was trembling in Jin's embrace.

'No. It's okay. I am fine. Thank you jimin for saving me.'

Three of them was hugging each other.
Without noticing the other 4 peolple were jelous of their interaction.  JK was tring to controlled his demonic side. He was jelous of Jimin's friend. He need to find a way to become closer with Jimin. And to accomplish that he need both of Jimin's bestfriend.

'Jhope hyung.....who are they?' Jimin asked with swollen face and teary eyes.

who are they?' Jimin asked with swollen face and teary eyes

'Listen here, Jimin. They are a bad guy.'

'Why you kidnapped us? I don't know you. We just met once. ' Jimin asked JK.

'First, my name is JEON JUNGKOOK. The mafia boss. Second, I love you and you are mine. Lastly, yes. We met once but you took something from me which was my heart.'

'And....you will never get out from my grasp because once I fall in love , I will forever love that person'. Jk smiled wickedly as he walked slowly to Jimin. Then he grabbed Jimin's chin while staring into Jimin's eyes, making Jimin trembling in Jk hold. Lastly, JK pecked Jimin's lips before let him go.

'Take them to their room. Take care of their daily necessity and food'

Just like Jungkook told just now. If he love someone then he will love him/her forever. No one can run away from his grasp.

Jungkook smirked wickedly.