Nothing is impossible

Jungkook never gave up. He tried his best to court Jimin. Jimin.....he was confused at first since his bestfriends told him that the relationship between man is possible. Now he saw everything differently. He noticed everything that his bestfriends said. First, Jungkook being too nice to him but with other he became a mean guy. Jungkook was like a prince charming towards him. He like about that but at same time he fept that Jungkook just did that to gain his favour. So he was in dilemma.

Jimin also confused because his heart beat irregularly everytime Jungkook near him or flirting with him. He couldn't identify this feeling. So he met his two bestfriend,Jin and Jhope.

Jimin pov

'Jin hyung. Why my heart beat irregularly when I am near Jungkool? Am I sick?' Jimin asked while pouting his mouth.

'Oh My God, baby mochi. You are totally in love with him.' Jin excitedly reply.

'Really? How can I know that I love him, hyung?'

'Ohh...you will know. In few days, Jungkook has a meeting in Dubai. So he will be gone in few days. If you love him, then you will miss him and always think about him all the time' Jhope replied this time.

'Really?'

'For sure, baby mochi' Jhope and Jin said at the same time.

After few days,

'Jimin...I will be gone for few days. Take care of yourself'said Jungkook.

'Hmm...hyung too. Take care.' Jimin shyly reply.

Jimin took a brave move to hug Jungkook infront of everyone. Every bodyguards and maids were flabbergasted, watching this because Jungkook cheeks were painted in pink. Everyone usually saw Jungkook in stoic face. Never the shy face. So everyone was happy with their master happiness.

After a few minutes of hugging, Jimin let Jungkook go and ran behind Jin. He was so shy. Then, Jungkook got into the car. The car was driving out of his compound.

At Thailand,

Jungkook could not focus. He still remember the hug he got from Jimin. How soft and right it was when jimin in his hold. He loved it and he sure that Jimin also loved it. He hoped that by the time he came home from this trip, his baby would accept his confession.

He could not wait for it to happen.

During meeting,

This trip was for the meeting between two mafia.  Jungkook represented The Black Mamba while Bambam represented  Red Serpeant.  They are the leader from each organizations.

"YO..MAN....HOW ARE YOU?' Bambam happily asked. He is one of the goofy leader among the other mafia except when he is mad or serious. However, no one know that actually Bambam and Jungkook are childhood friend.

'I am fine. You should adress me more formal bastard' Jungkook replied.

'Yeah...yeah...relax Jungkook. We are friend. And we don't see each other for nearly 6 years. Long time no see huh..'

'I know Bam. But if you use that tone ever again, dont blame me if I put a bullet between your eyes.'

'Woahh...still cold blooded huh. Whatever Jungkook. Should we jump to our main today?'

'First of all, how the fuck our ship disappear? Second, do you betray me, Bam?

'WHAT??? Our ship is gone? Dude I don't know. My intellegence said that the ship have arrived at dock.'

'Second, when did I betray you. You know me. I never betray my own friend Kook' Bambam replied with disappointed face. However, Jungkook was mad and did not care about it.

' You find that motherfucking ship or else I will blow up your house Bam. That ship worth almost 100 Million.'

'Alright....alright Kook. I will find it. But you believe right that I will never betray you?' Jungkook just keep his mouth shut. Not saying anything.

At the end, Bambam went out from the meeting. Leave Jungkook alone.

'Investigate Bambam. I want to jnow where is he and what was he doing for these past 6 years' RM and V just nodded their heads. Understand that this insvestigation must be done in 2 weeks.

He just gone for 3 days from his home. And for the first time, that night Jungkook left his business trip early than expected. Left behind to his right hand men.