First Meeting

Jimin and his friends woke up at nearly afternoon. They decided to eat at the nearest cafe. The Cat Cafe. One of Jimin favourite places. The cafe was painted in white and baby blue. The interior design also exquisite. There were a corner that full with cats and kittens. Like a playground but for the cats.

Jimin ordered a pancakes and a fresh orange juice with a bowl of strawberries. Jin and Jhope juat ordered bacons and french toast with coffee.

When people saw Jimin ate, they always think that Jimin was a kid. Well.... he ate a balance diet everyday. He never ate junk food or drink alcohol because his parents taught him that way.

After that,Jhope and Jin  went to their house since they were roomates for over 5 years. Jimin was strolling down the road to his apartment. He humming I will show you by Ailee.

Suddenly, someone pushed his side, make him fell down. He closed his eyes as his body was getting close with the pavement, ready for the impact. But his body never make it. Someone hold his body. Jimin opened his eyes to be captured by a pair of capturing hazel eyes.

Shit. That guy has ravishing look. His pointed nose, brown hair and sharp jaw. Jimin's eyes traveled to that guy body. Oh God.....so buff. With a black suit that fitted him perfectly. Showed the toned muscles underneath it.

' Captured with camera darling. Maybe it will last longer.' that guy smirk a little bit while saying.

Jimin broke from that man capturing eyes. His cheeks tainted with pink. His ears also turn into dark pink. He quickly apologised to that man.

' I am Jungkook' that man said with bunny smile.

' I...a..m Jimin' Jimin afraid to look into Jungkook's eyes again. Afraid that he would drown into that eyes again.

' No need to be shy. It's okay.'

Jimin just nodded and quickly flew from Jungkook. He never felt so shy infront of anybody in his entire life. It just that guy was so handsome make him embressed himself infront of that guy.

He went inside his apartment,tried to calm his nerves. He drank a glass of water. Take a deep breath and sat on his couch. Wow was the only word that could describe that man. He believed that guy was a model or CEO of company because that guy wore an expensive suit.

Silently, Jimin hoped that he would meet that man again. Little did he know, his wish would be granted.

On the other side,

Jungkook hang his suit carefully. Placed it in his special wardrobe. The suit that has Jimin's unique smell. The smell that mixed between strawberry and roses. He would never wash that cloths again. That would be his memory with Jimin.

Psycho right.

He still remember that he followed his baby from that cafe. Believed it that Jungkook also love cats. He has a persian cat named Ryan. It's the only things that Jungkook adored so much since that cat was gifted by his late mother when he was 10 years old.

He purposely pushed Jimin so he could touch him. But he didn't think that Jimin and him would greet each other.

Jimin has such a soft skin and that lips, oh god so tempting. Even though, he always went to Jimin's room. He never touched his baby without his permission. He just stared to capture Jimin's beautiful face.

He couldn't wait till the day that he would has Jimin inside his embrace.