Fighting.

As soon as the word 'bitch' spilled from Jungkook lips, Jin sprung into action.

' How dare you call him bitch. He is an innocent and pure guy I had ever see. So shut your fucking mouth and apologize.' Jin face was red from his wrath.

There was no any sound as Jungkook stoic face didn't show any emotion while RM,V and Suga were anxious for Jungkook's reaction. J-hope was trembling in fear as the mood suddenly dropped and if anyone could see the dark smoke came out from jungkook.

Jungkook stand up and walked to Jin. A very dominating and powerful walk make Jin also quiver. Suddenly, Jungkook's  hand clenched around Jin's neck. Air was knocked out from Jin's lung. He couldn't breath..

' How dare a low pathetic human try to teach and shout at me' Jungkook said with threatening voice.

Jin clawed Jungkook's arm. Hoping Jungkook would let him go but he(JK) was in deep wrath. Jungkook tighten his grip again.

RM just sat. Couldn't do anything. If he interfered he afraid everyone would face his wrath(JK).' I am so sorry my first love. I can't do anything.'

Suddenly, a pair of hand pulled jungkook hand.

' Please mister. Let my friend go. Please.....' Jimin pleaded while tears were streaming down his face.

Something clicked inside Jungkook's head. He immediately let Jin go. He pulled Jimin onto his hug.

RM,Suga and V were flabbergasted. JK never let go of his prey. This was new to them and for sure only Jimin could control JK wrath.

Jin dropped on the floor while harshly took in oxygen. Jhope rushed to Jin to help him. 

' Shushhh...stop crying. I am letting him go.' Jungkook was hugging jimin while whispered words to jimin. Jimin nodded his head and lean his head on the jungkook's hard chest. They were hugging and Jungkook was calm.

RM, Suga and V were stunned as Jk never let go of his prey and never be tamed. If Jimin could calm Jk down then he could control Jk. Now they all also scared of Jimin. If he asked for the whole world maybe Jk would follow it.