New home

Jimin was kept for uncountable nights. He didn't know for how long was he been kidnapped.

He questioned himself sometime. How his friends ? What they wanted from him ? There are many negative thought inside his head that he stressed out. He wanted to know how and where were his friends.

Suddenly,the door opened. A handsome guy with broad shoulder walked into the room. Jimin back away from the stranger. His eyes started to well.

' Hey! Don't scared. I am RM. You can called me RM hyung' That man smiled while sitting on the bed.

'Hm...mmm...I..a..m...Ji..min'

' Yahhh....you are so cute. No wonder Jungkook fall in love with you' RM make a joke to decreased the akwardness.

' Who is Jungkook?' Jimin asked woth half of his face close with blanket.

' I am sorry but I cannot tell you anything. I am here to deliver a message. He wanted you to come down and have a dinner with him.'

RM sat up, ready to walk out from the room when suddenly a hand grab his left wrist. He turn around.

' Please.....let me go. I am scared' Jimin eyes were glistering with tears and his cheeks were pink.

RM was symphaty with Jimin but couldn't help that hopeless boy. He couldn't betrayed his friend trust.

' I am sorry Jimin but I can't do it. Jungkook is my friend. I can't. My advice to you is obey him, don't ever defy him or you will face the consequence' RM patted his head before walked out from the room.

Jimin was left behind with the tears rolling down his cheeks. He cried for hours before realised that he would eat with Jungkook. Jimin take a bath and wore white sweater with fitted blue jean that hugged his ass so well.

He waited on the bed for RM. RM came at 6.00 p.m. amd escorted Jimin to dining room. Jimin scanned the house. Such an amazing work of art with the interior design except there were too much black inside the house. The wall was painted with black and white that decorated with modern touch. Jimin was mesmerised.

There were so much turn inside this house before reach the dining room. Oppss...not house but mansion. There were mahogany door when they arrived. RM pushed the door and revealed a traditional yet modern dining room.

Jimin's jaw dropped down. He couldn't believed what infront of him. A very large and long table in the middle of the room. That table usually appeared in the castle yet that table was in this room. Jimin couldn't believe what he saw. Is the man that kidnapped him is a billionair?

At the middle of the table,there were six men including his friends were sitting on the chairs. Waiting for him with meals full on the table. Jimin's eyes became big and round like it would popped out from its sockets.

' Hyung.....hobi!!!!!' Jimin ran to his friends. He hugged jin and hobi before his tears spilled.

Jin and hobi just patted Jimin's back.

' Its okay, Jiminie. Don't cry. You look ugly.' Jin make a joke.

' Hyung' Jimin pouted while punched lightly on Jin's right shoulder.

Hobi pinched Jimin's fluffy cheeks because of his adorable face.

'Are you done. ?' a man at the head of table asked.' Sit down' he commanded.

The three of them sat infront of three strangers .

'My name is Jungkook. That RM,V and Suga.' The man at head table introduced them to Jimin,Jin and hobi.

' Hi! I am RM. The hacker of Jeon Mafia' RM intorduced hinself while winking at Jin.

' Hi! I am V. That asshole over there is Suga. How about you??' V smirked at Suga while introducing.

'  Hai! I am..Ji..min. This are my friends. Hobi and Jin hyung. Why am I here?' a soft voice came from Jimin make Jungkook hard.

Oh god. If he could take jimin right here and now, he will but there are people around here. So he managed to hold himself.

'Hmmmhh...my name is Jungkook. I am your secret admirer. The one that gave red roses to you' a voice from the head sit was booked with dominate and power.

Make Jimin shuddered. But je couln't understand why jungkook kidnapped him. Is it because he wanted money? Or he wanted something else? (a/n pov: Jimin was that naive okay)

The puzzled look was clearly plastered on Jimin's face. He too innocent and pure to the darkness.

Jungkook smiled a little bit but quickly masked it with stoic face.

' I fall in love with you for tge first time we met. I want you. So here you are, in my possesion.' Jungkook said.

'But I don't like you mister. I don't even know you.'

' Think again ,baby. We had already met. '

Jimin tried to recall back. Suddenly, something clicked on in his head. That time. When he nearly fall at tge roadside. Yeah. He could remember right now.

' You...that guy'

Jungkook smirked and darkly said ' Yes I am and from today onward this is your home. And you are my bitch'

Continue.......