Stalker

Jimin pov

Nowadays I felt someone followed me around. When I went out from my house I felt like someone was hawking me like an eagle. When I was in my bedroom, I felt someone was staring at me. I usually closed my window but every morning the window would open. It so creepy. I told my friends about it but they just shrugged off and said that maybe I forgot to close it.

I received a teddy bear from unknown people last week. The teddy bear was pink with red bow and so cute. What he didn't know was inside the teddy bear eyes were the tiny cameras that Jungkook applied inside it.

It was Jungkook that gave to Jimin.

It was Jungkook that climb into Jimin's bedroom. Watching him slept.

It was Jungkook that always followed him.

It was Jungkook that always gave him a red rose.

And in 99 days, Jungkook would take Jimin into his mansion.

99 days with 99 stalk of red roses  mean love. Thats why Jungkook would take Jimin in 99 days.

Being innocent,Jimin didn't think much about the rose that he received every day. He though maybe someone nice gave it to him. How wrong he was. If he knew, he would never take it.

Jim was sprawled on his bed in his tiny home. His friends would arrive in any minutes for their movie marathon.

Tok..tokk...

There someone knocking the door. Jimin junped down his bed and walked lazily to his front door. He opened it but no one there. Weird. He looked down and saw the same rose infront of his apartment. He took it and placed it in the vase. Jimin was sitting on the chair in his kitchen watching the new rose with the another wilt rose. Including today, there were 89 stalk of roses. Yes, Jimin kept it. The roses were so exquisite. He couldn't throw it away.

He still waiting for his friends. Suddenly, someone broke into his house.

'Jiminie.....'

One of his only friend, Jhope was shouting his name inside his tiny apartment.

'Hyung....why are you so late? I nearly slept just now' Jimin asked while walking to his hyung and hugged him.

' Oh my little mochi. I am sorry. Jin and I stopped at the mall to buy some groceries and beers. We will waste tonight.' Jhope happily said.

Jin was staring at the roses on kitchen table. Something about the roses felt off.

'Hey Jimin. Are those the roses that you get?'

' Yes,Jin hyung. Beautiful right? I keep it.'

'Yeah but dont you think its creepy. Suddenly,someone kind enough to give you rose everyday without miss?'

'No. Maybe that person trying to be a kind. So he/she give it to me.' jJimin gave Jin his innocent and cute smile.

Jin just shrugged it off and ignored the roses. They talked until night before they went into movie marathon.

They watched Quiet Place, Tramsformer The Last Knight and The Spiderwick until midnight. They also drank the beers that Jhope bought it. Three of them slept on the sofa in the living room.

During midnight,

Jungkook smoothly climbed the tree near Jimin's bedroom. He scanned the room but he could not see Jimin. He walked out of the room to the livingroom. He found Jimin with his two friends were sleeping on the coach like the pupies.

'God Jimin look so cute' jungkook innerself said.

He captured a few pictures before walked out the house. He went into his car and drove to his mansion.

Jungkook promise in 10 days he would come and get his Queen. His future wife. His future Donna. His world.