Catastrophe

In cafeteria

All four pairs of eyes were staring at Boboiboy. To say that he was dying to get out of that situation, is an understatement. His palms were clammy, eyes darted all around the room, thinking of answers that he could use to get away.

"This just be a big misunderstanding, right Mechabot?" Boboiboy nudged Mechabot to stop the power sphere from hugging him. Mechabot only sighed before speaking up.

"Boboiboy, just tell them the truth, it will be out eventually,"

"Well, uh, I..."

"So, are you speaking up or are we waiting?" Fang could be seen crossing his arms and impatiently tapping his right foot. Looks of disappointment could only be seen on the girls' faces. Gopal was just busy munching on the scrumptious food provided there.

'How do I even start to explain? Why is it so difficult to even start?' Boboiboy thought.

"Uhh okay... So, we all met Admiral Amato, right?" Boboiboy began, fingers twitching, showing that he was clearly uncomfortable. His friends replied with a nod, curiously waiting for the next part.

"The truth is...he is actually—"

"Wait, you... YOU WANT TO PRANK THE ADMIRAL??" Gopal abruptly interrupted. Everyone's eyes twitched and their jaws were left wide open.

"That's not it, Gopal," Yaya said in disbelief at her friend's interruption.

"Yalor, don't randomly spout nonsense like that!" Ying agreeing with her best friend. Catching on, Boboiboy thought of an idea to get out of his sticky situation.

"Actually yes! That's what I mean, and I do have a great plan, let's go Gopal!" Boboiboy quickly dragged Gopal towards the exit. He heaved a sigh of relief before telling Gopal the awesome prank.

"SEE! I told you so!" Gopal yelled across the cafeteria to the rest of his friends before both him and Boboiboy were out of sight.

Mechabot face-palmed himself, quickly leaving the cafeteria to mind his own business.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The prank

The boys were in the hallway and they had just finished setting up their traps.

"Someone's coming! Hide!" Boboiboy quickly flicked a switch, turning all the lights off in the hallway. He and Gopal were currently hiding behind a wall and mischievously waiting for their prey to walk into their trap.

"Hey, this hallway is dark! What do you say we go explore this hallway, my dear little kitty of JUSTICE!"

"Uh oh, that's Papa Zola! Wrong target!" Gopal whisper-yelled to Boboiboy. The two boys could only look on, and a grin quickly appeared on their faces.

Papa Zola took a glance into the dark hallway before deeming it safe to walk into. Being the silly and careless person that he is, Papa Zola stumbled on a tripwire. Cactus ran out of the hallway after sensing the danger that is about to take place. What happens next, is a full-on catastrophe.

First, a bowl of whipped cream flew towards him at a quick, stealth-like pace. Papa Zola closed his eyes because he was afraid of what will happen, but his face was met with a mountain of whipped cream.

Second, a bucket full of syrup fell on him, from the ceiling. Papa Zola tried to run but the syrup was sticky and heavy. 'How dare anyone pull a prank on JUSTICE!' Enraged, Papa Zola frowned, turning back to where he entered from. But before he could take another step, sprinkles were thrown at him from his left and right sides. He was looking like a desert, whipped cream, syrup and sprinkles, yum!