Exposed

Hey everyone! Thank you for reading my book this far!

Random fact: If you haven't already noticed, my chapters are labelled in alphabetical order! I personally think it is cool and it is in a very neat, orderly manner 😊

____________________________________________________________

In the indoor court

"Why do we have to keep running laps every single day?"

"Gopal, the Admiral helping us train our agility, so that we can be more efficient in our missions,"

"Guys, we gotta go, Admiral Amato is waiting for us in the training room out there," Ying directed her friends in the direction where Amato is. With much hesitation and sighs later, Gopal dragged his feet to the destination. Fang rolled his eyes seeing Gopal, just casually being his lazy self especially during their training.

"I hope you all had a great run, because today, we are to test your trust and teamwork with one another," Amato opened a door, which shows multiple obstacles. "There are some high elements which are obstacles high up in the air. It requires you to walk on logs, cross shaky wooden planks, walk on a tight rope and more! There are also activities that can be done on the floor, for example, going through a mirror maze, stepping stones and also a balancing plank,"

"Woaaahhhhh!!"

"Ceh, Seems easy enough if you ask me,"

"Fang is right, because there is a twist!" Amato exclaimed proudly. He reached into a small basket, and took out something that looks like a blindfold. "You all have to do this, blindfolded!"

"WHATTT!!!"

"HOWW?? Is that even possible?"

"You'll never know if you never try," Amato shrugged, then gave each of them a blindfold.

"Head into the mirror maze first, and get out as a team," Amato pointed in the direction of the entrance. Yaya went in first, followed by Ying, Boboiboy, Gopal then Fang.

Everyone was holding hands as they walked in, they were blindfolded and entrusting their lives to Yaya, who is leading the group. Yaya had one hand reaching in front of her, trying to feel any mirrors that she might walk into. Her other hand, was holding onto one of Ying's hand.

"So dark, I can't see,"

"We are blindfolded, Gopal!"

"But I'm scared huhuhu..."

"Why am I stuck behind you...urgh,"

"Guys, stop that, we are supposed to work together," Boboiboy tried encouraging both Fang and Gopal to concentrate.

"Yeah, let's just get out of here before anything happens" Ying added, causing the two noisy boys behind to keep zip their mouths shut.

____________________________________________________________

Out of the mirror maze

"Congratulations! Great work everyone, now the next part, you guys will be going in that deep hole," Amato grabbed a rope and held on one end, while the other end was thrown down in the hole.

"I have a question, Admiral," Yaya confused, yet curious.

"Why did we use the blindfold in a mirror maze? Even with sight, we will still get lost in the maze for sure,"

"Well, to put it simply, you guys were not supposed to even get the blindfold, but since someone said it is too easy for you kids, why not just go in blindfolded?" Shocked, the teens' jaw fell to the floor.