3. Track Star

Jarvis watched Naomi take off barefooted, she was going to hurt her feet, seeing as she had no shoes on. He kept his ears tuned to the pitter-patter of her feet which was growing a bit distance with each step she took, she was fast.

He stared at his grandma who had stopped talking to him eyes fixated on the direction the girl who had previously been sleeping had darted towards. The decision to end the discussion with her was paramount, she would be completely unhelpful, he had to seek help elsewhere. With that decision made he stepped towards her, placing a peck on her cheek, "Thanks for nothing Grandma." Without waiting even, a second more, he darted after Naomi.

He took his time enjoying the chase, it made his spirit soar, she did not know what this meant to a being like him. It took every source of control in him to move slowly, instincts were to catch up with her and make her regret this chase.

His hands instinctively went towards his cock, it had grown hard, he stroked it a bit and stopped his movements to calm down. He tried his best to take short shallow breaths, just then he heard a yelp, it was Naomi. He took a deep breath, he recognized what he smelled.

His previous slow movements which had stalled quadrupled in less than a heartbeat as he was staring at her in two seconds.

She had gotten to the side of the road, but she was not alone.

Her face had been bruised and was starting to swell with another swelling on her arm.

His brother had his arms around her, one around her neck and another just underneath her breasts, she was not wearing a bra and her voluptuous breasts stroked his arms with every hurried breath she took, she was scared. Her eyes met his as his brother buried his nose in her neck before meeting his eyes with a smile.

Jarvis's eyes left them for a second fully taking in the surroundings as he saw a handful of his clansmen standing behind his brother, they were calmly looking, one was even playing with his fingernails.

He already knew what had happened, his grandmother had sent the news, he didn't know how she had managed it. Damn, she was tricky.

The emotions bubbling in him, the urge to tear his brother into pieces was not the right move to take, Jeremy already knew he had the upper hand and he was going to squeeze as much juice out of it as he could.

There were no cars around so they must have used portals to get here which was why they were so few; backup was definitely on the way.

Without betraying any emotion, he smiled right back at his brother.

"Bossman!" He exclaimed at the same time taking a couple of steps towards Jeremy, who just buried his head deeper into Naomi's neck.

"You can drop the stupid names to garner my favor, I can see why you disobeyed father; she smells exquisite and feels exquisite."

Jeremy mumbled before squeezing her tighter till she let out a little whimper.

Jarvis almost lost his mind as he covered his mouth taking in a deep breath. He noticed the clansmen with Jeremy had grown more attentive.

His brother didn't seem to have any fear of being in danger as he was just focused on Naomi, he had protection why should he?

If he made one wrong move, he could be distracted while his brother escaped with Naomi through a portal.

He took another couple of steps forward fully rousing the guard dogs but he paid no attention.

There was no time to waste without giving them time to react, he quickly tore off the necklace he wore around his neck and spoke into it before directing the energy towards the direction of his brother.

it was a one-use time device, which slowed time and had been gifted to him by his Mum, the only thing he had from her but hadn't thought twice before making use of it to save her.

The time bubbled encapsulated everyone in front of him almost immediately, he reached his arm in as he held on to Naomi and ripped her from his brother's arms and out the bubble.

He could see his brother fighting the magic, moving his lips as much as he was allowed to cast a spell to break his, he didn't feel like waiting to see what would happen after.

Taking a page from Naomi, he waved at his brother before turning to her, she was awe-struck and not in a good way, he felt bad but this was not the worst thing to come for them, of that he was sure.

"Look at me, we're going to get out of here, right now I need you to trust me. I'm really sorry for all that's happened. Do you understand what I am saying? Nod if you do."

She gave a slight nod at him.

"Get on my back and hold on, do not let go, is that understood?"

She nodded once again.

She gingerly got on his back, the girl who had sprinted away from his was not the same one getting on his back, he briefly wondered if he was causing more damage to her by taking her away but as soon as her arms wrapped around his neck, such thoughts drifted away.

He didn't need to think much as he morphed into a bird. Her arms loosened around his neck as it grew larger but she was holding on.

With a caw, he rose up towards the sun just as the spell was broken through, they were no longer within reach. 

He didn't bother sneaking a look back at his brother who would have to go report his failure to their father, he did not pity him.