4. Burning Flames

Jarvis dropped down in a forest miles away from the accident, mutating back to his human form, she slipped off his back

Jarvis dropped down in a forest miles away from the accident, mutating back to his human form, she slipped off his back. He knew they had not gone far enough but there were limits to his strength after the previous spell. He dropped down to his knees and with the fumes left in his tank cast a spell of protection seeking help from the trees.

"Tvoje ime zovem precima na ovaj dan

kroz šumu sam napravio moj put.

Poštujući svoju ljepotu, da bez straha,

Moli tri zaštititi me dan i noć, me zaštititi

iz tame i demona života mora boriti,

Baci mi moć drveća"

The trees rustled in acknowledgment and acceptance before quieting down.

"What was that?" Naomi's voice rang out in the forest filled with genuine curiosity. It was the second time he'd heard her speak she he's met her or kidnapped her. The details did not matter.

"Something to keep us safe for the night" He responded reaching out to her.

"Don't touch me, you freak!" She shot out.

Jarvis stalled in his movement as Naomi's words hit him. His demeanor darkened and his eyes burned with his anger.

"I am not a freak Naomi, do your best to remember I'm the one saving your life here"

Naomi's head snapped to him as her rage also manifested. He could've sworn he saw the flicker of a flame in her eyes just for a moment in the darkness.

She suddenly smiled as she stalked towards him like he was her prey. His anger chilled and he instinctively took a step back from the small woman.

He realized he was scared which did not make a whole lot of sense.

He stopped moving and she got right up to him and looked up to his face, he had been right there was fire in there. He'd investigate that later.

"You abducted me, kept me unconscious, I almost got killed and you flew off with me on your back after changing into a bird, a fucking bird! I don't even have a clue what's going on, wtf is going on?"

"You do not need to know the details right now" Jarvis was fed up with her, women were meant to be submissive like she had been before when he'd saved her.

He would soon learn that was not the right thing to say as she started banging on his chest, possibly trying to punch it all out of him.

"Do not fuck with me, you freak. Who the hell are you?" Naomi screamed. There were tears running down her face and she just seemed exhausted.

He held on to her arms.

"I'm Jarvis" he whispered.

In his hands, her skin felt cold. He was an idiot, she was a human in the middle of the forest at night, what did he expect.

He walked away from her for a few moments gathering up some branches before coming back and tossing them close to her in a pile.

"Neka Bude Vatra"

***

She scooted back as fire appeared looking up and finally noticing Jarvis was naked.

Naomi tried not to look at the male figure standing in front of her. His clothes previously did no justice to him as they hid the brown god beneath.

She found herself unable to control her movements as she stalked towards him, night chill was momentarily forgotten, stepping in front of him and staring into his golden eyes which then drifted down to his pink plump lips, her tongue darted out slightly to wet her lips as she dropped her eyes lower taking in his nipples, so suckable.

Still not touching him she felt the distance between them now bridged even though Jarvis did not move an inch. She was going to enjoy this.

***

Jarvis stood in shock as the atmosphere changed gone was the timid emotional girl was replaced by a siren and he was ensnared, unable to move as she eyed him up and down.

The feeling of her licking the underside of his shaft all the way up to the tip as her lips cover the tip before sucking. The sound which escapes his lips leave him wanting more.

He looks down at her on her knees mouth slightly open as she stares up at him. The slobber around his cock glistening as the light of the flames hit it but the cool air dried it off. Then in one swift motion, he was in her mouth again, lips stretched fully as she struggled to accommodate him, her mouth is hot and wet, firm but oh so soft. He chuckled at her effort to contain him which turns into a moan as the feeling of being in her tongue licking him underside of my shaft continues as she bobs her head back and forth.

There was no blood left in any other parts of his body now completely at her mercy, it could not get any better he presumed.

It could!

She plopped his shaft out of her mouth substituting it for his balls making them wet and get some attention before putting his shaft back in and soon enough Jarvis was bucking as he spurts into her mouth. She holds him, keeping him in her mouth until his final spurt, then takes her thumbs and forefingers and methodically squeezes up from the base of my cock as she milks the last drop from me.

Still kneeling she looks up at him, Jarvis sees the haze slowly clear from her eyes as she takes in the situation. Shaking her head in disbelieve as she slowly backs away from him in horror.

She speaks more like talking to herself "What have I done?"

"Naomi," he called out. Her head snaps towards me. "Please stay away from me"

This is the second time during the night she has rejected me sit against a tree as I watch her wrap her hands around herself close to the fire.

Jarvis keeps an eye on her from a short distance and makes a silent promise,

 "You will understand everything soon."