* 61 *

*SMUT WARNING*

Yunho fixed his hair in the bathroom mirror, brushing his bangs here and there with his fingers. Thankfully, he has been having a good hair day today. Though lately he tries to look good everyday, now that he and Mingi are... you know. He opened his mouth in the mirror and smiled, making sure there was nothing in his teeth from lunch. He glided over his teeth with his tongue, and then glanced at his overall appearance. As soon as Mingi sent him that DM, he nearly sprinted to the boys bathroom. The thought of seeing Mingi again is making his stomach a bit uneasy. This is normal, since he is usually nervous before hanging out with Mingi. His nerves tend to calm down once they are together though, especially when he makes Mingi laugh. His laugh is so damn adorable. Suddenly, a person burst into the boys bathroom, slamming the door against the wall, while also scaring the crap out of Yunho.

Yunho gasped and put his hand over his chest dramatically. 

Mingi chuckled, his smile melting Yunho's heart. Yunho tried to play it cool though. 

"Jeez, Mingi. You scared me."

"Damn, am I that ugly?" Mingi joked.

"Nah, you're hot as fuck," Yunho blurted, "I mean- I- uh."

Mingi chuckled and approached him. Yunho adverted his eyes, blushing madly. He put his hands on Yunho's hips and tugged the boy closer to him. He leaned forward to whisper in Yunho's ear. 

"Go on," Mingi teased, "What other things do you have to say about me?"

Mingi's fingers traveled underneath Yunho's shirt, touching his bare skin. Yunho shuddered a bit at his touch. He looked at Mingi sheepishly, and Mingi cocked his head to the side. 

"Well, you're really handsome... " Yunho continued, "...and you have a nice smile... and pretty eyes...."

As Yunho spoke, Mingi pulled him ever so close. His fingers drew tiny circles on the fleshy part above Yunho's hips. Yunho inhaled a bit louder than usual, almost like a gasp, but quieter. His head is fuzzy, lost in Mingi's touch. Mingi's smile grew bigger. He is starting to notice these things about Yunho that he didn't before. Like how distracted Yunho becomes when he gets skin to skin contact. 

"You think I have pretty eyes?" Mingi taunted the boy, sliding his hands further up Yunho's chest slowly.

Yunho nodded, his eyes sparkling as he spoke, "And you have nice plump lips, that I want to.... um..."

Yunho lost his train of thought in Mingi's deep brown eyes. The boy is gazing into Yunho's too, and there is some sort of meaning behind his eyes that Yunho can't explain. Chest to chest now, Mingi leaned forward. Yunho closed his eyes as Mingi's gentle lips pressed to his own. Mingi kissed Yunho longingly, his hands returning down to the boy's waist, squeezing his soft hips. This is what Mingi wanted all along; he just wanted to be able to feel Yunho again. It brings him comfort and solace, as well as many other things. He longs for Yunho sometimes, wishing that the two could be together more often. Even though both boys have class right now, Mingi doesn't mind skipping if it means he can be with this boy. 

Yunho cupped Mingi's cheeks with his hands and pulled him deeper into the kiss. Mingi hummed approvingly against Yunho's lips. Everything Mingi does is special to Yunho. Mingi could make Yunho's heart stop with his eyes alone. Yunho's heart fluttered as Mingi pulled at Yunho's waist, bringing them impossibly closer. The boys were feeling each others bodies without even using their hands, just by their closeness alone. Yunho could hardly get enough of it. Yunho tugged at Mingi's bottom lip with his teeth lightly, making Mingi groan lowly.