* 56 *

SMUT WARNING ;)

"I don't understand why she thinks going into the basement is a good idea," Mingi interrupted.

"Because she's a stupid girl in a horror movie," Yunho replied.

The boys focused their attention back to the movie on the TV screen. Mingi had been cracking jokes the whole time, making Yunho laugh. The blonde girl on screen descended the stairs slowly while the eerie music played. Not even a few seconds later, Mingi opened his mouth again.

"But like, she could have grabbed a knife or something," Mingi reasoned, "She knows there's someone down there. She needs a weapon."

"She doesn't know there's someone down there. She just heard a noise. It could be a squirrel or something," Yunho replied.

"A SQUIRREL? IN HER BASEMENT??? How did the squirrel get in there, Yunho? How?"

"I don't know! Ask the fucking squirrel!"

Mingi laughed at Yunho's answer. Yunho smiled and tried to continue watching the movie. The two had finished their dinner a little while ago, the empty bowls now sitting on the coffee table in front of them. Yunho found himself in a comfortable position, with his head laying on Mingi's chest, with Mingi's long arm around him. He was enjoying the movie, especially with Mingi's little ad-libs and jokes in between. Then, the music stopped, and the blonde girl on screen froze in horror. 

"Uh oh," Mingi muttered.

"Oh, she gonna die now," Yunho whispered.

"Yeah, she's a goner for sure," Mingi whispered back.

Sure enough, the murderer jumped out of his hiding spot and stabbed the poor girl to death.

"RIP Becky," Mingi said.

Yunho chuckled, "I thought her name was Sally..."

"... RIP Sally."

Yunho laughed and poked Mingi's cheek. "Poor girl died and you couldn't even remember her name? Sad."

"Hey, it's not my fault she looks like a Becky," Mingi defended.

"You look like a Becky."

Mingi gasped, "Well, you look like a loser."

Yunho gasped, "No you."

"Take that back right now, Yunho."

"No."

"Take it back or else."

"Or else what?"

"I'll tackle you."

"You won't though."

"Oh, bet?"

"Bet."

A few seconds later, both boys were on the floor. Yunho may be stronger, however, Mingi is more sly then him. Mingi managed to get on top of Yunho somehow. Yunho struggled to break free as Mingi pinned his wrists down, stradling Yunho's waist in the process. Mingi smirked down at him with an evil expression.

"Gotcha baby," he teased.

Yunho frowned, "I want a rematch."

"Nope. Too late. I won." Mingi bragged.

"I made you dinner and this is how you repay me? Tragic."

"I helped make the dinner!"

"You cut the kimchi and then sat on the counter watching me."

Mingi chuckled, "I had to. You looked so cute when you were focusing on cooking."

"And you looked so cute when I made you moan on the kitchen counter," Yunho grinned.