25

Yunho read over the message he sent again and mentally slapped himself. Who says "Cool as a cucumber"?? Literally, no one. He hopes Mingi doesn't think he's weird or anything. Although, he hasn't really made a good impression so far. He spilled milk on the poor guy when they first met. Yunho sighed deeply and zipped up his sweatshirt. It's a little chilly out, but not too bad. Yunho glanced around at all the students going on buses or walking home. He spotted San from far away.

"San!" He called.

San looked up from his phone. Once he spotted Yunho, he smiled and trotted on over to his friend.

"What are you up to?" Yunho asked.

"Just going home. I have some studying to do," San replied.

"You know, you never told me about your date the other night," Yunho mentioned, wiggling his eyebrows.

San's eyes locked on the ground as a smile crept onto his lips.

"It was nice," San said.

"That's all I get?" Yunho complained, "I need the details!"

"Well, we walked around a bit, and went to a cafe," San began.

"Did he pay for you?" Yunho asked.

"I paid for the cafe stuff. He wanted to pay, but I insisted."

"Cute."

 "Yeah, but he didn't like the fact that I paid, so when we were walking around town, he bought me a shirt I liked. "

"That's very nice of him. So you had fun?"

"Yeah, I had a lot of fun. He was very flirty though, but that could just be his personality.."

"Or he just really likes you, San."

"Maybe... I don't know. I hope he's not just some Instagram fuckboy."

"Who's an Instagram fuckboy?" a much deeper voice interjected into the conversation.

Yunho looked at the owner of the voice. The boy had just walked up to the other two, and heard a piece of their conversation. He couldn't help butting in. 

"I hope you guys aren't talking about me," the boy said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"N-no! Of course not!" Yunho immediately replied.

"No, we were talking about... someone else." San reassured, "You're Song Mingi, right?"

The boy nodded and smiled shyly. He'll never get used to people knowing who he is before he says anything. He gets a bit embarrassed every time. He looked at Yunho and gave him a friendly smile. Mingi thinks Yunho looks even cuter in person.

Yunho almost had a heart attack because Mingi smiled at him. He feels like his heart is going to burst out of his chest. He chuckles nervously, making San cringe. San knows how awkward Yunho can be. He has to save his friend.

"Well, I'm San." He broke the silence, "and I think you know my friend, Yunho."

"Nice to meet you, San." Mingi said, "Yeah, I know Yunho. Actually, he's going to be helping me with a special project today."

"Oh! How cool! Yunho didn't tell me that," San exclaimed, looking over at Yunho.

Yunho shot San a look and San fake smiled back at him.

"Yeah, actually we should probably get going," Yunho said abruptly.

Mingi nodded. "Well, it was nice to meet you, San. I guess I'll see you around."